The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

2 hours ago, Onthego said:

Hi y'all!   Hope to see you sometime also. We are going to stay close to the house this winter.

As I type this it is 28 degrees outside. I thought I lived in south Texas not Iowa. LOL!

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff     😊

I heard that! 17 little degrees here in Iowa this a.m. November has been like January so far this month. Had to buy Willie a coat. At least no snow...so far. :ph34r:

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/14/2018 at 7:16 AM, hdrider said:

Hey, we are going to Rv rally in Kerrville Texas in May after we pick up our new 5th wheel, how close are you to that?

When in May? Kerrville is about 1 1/4 hours away from our house. Would be great to get together again. 

Roger, y'all going south this winter?

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff    😊

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

3 hours ago, Onthego said:

When in May? Kerrville is about 1 1/4 hours away from our house. Would be great to get together again. 

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff    😊

Not sure yet. Would sure like to. Will let you know if we do. Right now I've got some doctor stuff to tend to before the end of the year. Hit that high deductible...yippee. Took out a cataract in the left eye last week. After reading about the great results from the group I thought I'd give it a try. Because I have glaucoma, they also put in a stint to relieve pressure. Boy, howdy it sure smarted that first day but got much better the next. 

R

Roger & Lynn Rempe

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

8 hours ago, Roger & Lynn said:

Not sure yet. Would sure like to. Will let you know if we do. Right now I've got some doctor stuff to tend to before the end of the year. Hit that high deductible...yippee. Took out a cataract in the left eye last week. After reading about the great results from the group I thought I'd give it a try. Because I have glaucoma, they also put in a stint to relieve pressure. Boy, howdy it sure smarted that first day but got much better the next. 

R

We are in Yuma, Az for the winter.  Come on over, highs in the 70's this week.

Jerry and Janice

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

This forum used to send notifications to my email when folks posted.  Not anymore and I even had to look up my password for this.

We're in Casa Grande and we have certainly been busy.  It's been a constant roller coaster ride.  However, we can vouch for Steve's BBQ.  He fixed us fabulous ribs!

I/We may be in Kerrville in April but have a granddaughter getting married in May so heading back to Washington then.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

23 hours ago, Onthego said:

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff    😊

The rally is May 6th through the 10th.

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

12 hours ago, rmcf308 said:

Jerry and Janice

Sounds like Yuma is the place to be this Winter...party central!

R

Roger & Lynn Rempe

1 hour ago, Wanderin said:

This forum used to send notifications to my email when folks posted.  Not anymore and I even had to look up my password for this.

We're in Casa Grande and we have certainly been busy.  It's been a constant roller coaster ride.  However, we can vouch for Steve's BBQ.  He fixed us fabulous ribs!

I/We may be in Kerrville in April but have a granddaughter getting married in May so heading back to Washington then.

I've been having trouble too Jeri. Every time that I want to reply to a message, I have to get my password reset...Pain ITA!

R

Roger & Lynn Rempe

14 hours ago, rmcf308 said:

Jerry and Janice

While it's not quite Yuma, we will be in Tampa area of Florida for Thanksgiving.  Only supposed to be in the low 80's there.🌞

Just returned from 10 days in Hawaii where it was in the mid 80's every day.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

lost the link to the group but somehow it popped up as an open window today... we will be wintering in Bonita Springs this year - were supposed ti be in San Diego and Arizona but when the daughter decided to get married in NC in October we changed coasts... hope everyone has a delightful winter...

entered the RV fulltime class of 2011 - March!

On the Road to Retirement...zeetraveler.blogspot.com

On 11/16/2018 at 7:31 AM, hdrider said:

The rally is May 6th through the 10th.

Great! We have to head for Colorado the middle of the month. Let's get together.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:31 AM, Wanderin said:

If you make it to Kerrville let's get together.

Landscapers have finished the first phase of the project. Next will be after the first of the year. Tina and I are doing other yard projects like cutting out dead trees and cedars for firewood. There is always something to do around here between the house, the RV and the toys. I'm not complaining. 

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff     😊

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

• 3 weeks later...

We sure enjoyed some of the old group visiting us at our new winter home in Yuma.  Jeri & Terry, Janice & Jerry, Mary Jane & Tom came in and relieved us of our "rib supply, and we had a great time catching up with everyone.  Interesting how our group has evolved from the class of 08 beginnings that first January in Quartzsite.  We have bought and sold motorhomes, 5th wheels, and travel trailers.  Have bought and sold trucks, cars, and summer/winter homes, but most of all we have made lasting friendships that we never would have experienced if we had stayed in our "sticks and bricks"!  You newcomers to the full time lifestyle enjoy, it gets better all the time.  Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

45 minutes ago, steved44 said:

Interesting how our group has evolved from the class of 08 beginnings that first January in Quartzsite.  We have bought and sold motorhomes, 5th wheels, and travel trailers.  Have bought and sold trucks, cars, and summer/winter homes, but most of all we have made lasting friendships that we never would have experienced if we had stayed in our "sticks and bricks"!  You newcomers to the full time lifestyle enjoy, it gets better all the time.  Steve

Steve, nicely said

7 hours ago, steved44 said:

We sure enjoyed some of the old group visiting us at our new winter home in Yuma.  Jeri & Terry, Janice & Jerry, Mary Jane & Tom came in and relieved us of our "rib supply, and we had a great time catching up with everyone.  Interesting how our group has evolved from the class of 08 beginnings that first January in Quartzsite.  We have bought and sold motorhomes, 5th wheels, and travel trailers.  Have bought and sold trucks, cars, and summer/winter homes, but most of all we have made lasting friendships that we never would have experienced if we had stayed in our "sticks and bricks"!  You newcomers to the full time lifestyle enjoy, it gets better all the time.  Steve

I hear ya Steve...people always ask me "what's the best thing" in our full-timing travels. I always tell them it's the people I've met and the new friends I have!

R

Roger & Lynn Rempe

21 hours ago, steved44 said:

Well said Steve. When we first met the Group in Jan. of 12 in Q we didn't know what we were getting in to. We had posted on here that we were coming to Q and had never been there before. Next thing we know we are getting offers to come camp with the Group. For all we knew the Group was a bunch of ax murderers. LOL! This bunch of people quickly became our RV Family and such great friends. It's was so much fun "running into" each other around the country. We do miss fulltiming but it was time to establish a homebase. Once that's done we can travel some again.

Steve and Roger your Packers are making some big changes?

Travel safe everyone

Jeff   😊

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

8 hours ago, Onthego said:

Well said Steve. When we first met the Group in Jan. of 12 in Q we didn't know what we were getting in to. We had posted on here that we were coming to Q and had never been there before. Next thing we know we are getting offers to come camp with the Group. For all we knew the Group was a bunch of ax murderers. LOL! This bunch of people quickly became our RV Family and such great friends. It's was so much fun "running into" each other around the country. We do miss fulltiming but it was time to establish a homebase. Once that's done we can travel some again.

Steve and Roger your Packers are making some big changes?

Travel safe everyone

Jeff   😊

Hopefully, "change is good". As they say...you can't fire the whole team so, I guess the coach had to to go. Speaking as a Packer owner (yes, I own one share!) it looked to me that there was plenty of blame to go around. McCarthy had a good 13-year run but, his game plan was getting stale and predictable. Thinkin' that we should sit Rodgers and play for a high draft pick. GO BRONCOS (sorry Dave)!! :P

Roger & Lynn Rempe

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Onthego said:

Better late than never.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

And

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff  😊

And a "Merry Festivus" to you!

J & T...Keep sendin' that "short weather" up this way. It was warmer in December than November...ya gotta love the four seasons. Lynn, not so much. :P

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Yup, a belated Merry Christmas to everyone and a early Happy New Years!! 

As far as the our seasons go, we are still in Arizona and will be for another 3 months staying as far away from ever seeing all four season ever again. 

But we are in a cold snap right now so we almost see all four seasons in each day, freezing at night and shorts weather during the day for the next 4 days. And if we go out for a bike ride or walk close to evening or early morning we can pretend that all of the white fabric the park covers plants with is snow and that's as close to seeing snow I need to be LOL!!  

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

6 hours ago, sandsys said:

Wait! You don't gotta love Lynn?

Linda

Ha, per usual, no matter how I respond, I'll be putting my foot in my mouth again!  😏 Ya got me Linda!

Roger & Lynn Rempe

27 minutes ago, hdrider said:

Yup, a belated Merry Christmas to everyone and a early Happy New Years!! 

As far as the our seasons go, we are still in Arizona and will be for another 3 months staying as far away from ever seeing all four season ever again. 

But we are in a cold snap right now so we almost see all four seasons in each day, freezing at night and shorts weather during the day for the next 4 days. And if we go out for a bike ride or walk close to evening or early morning we can pretend that all of the white fabric the park covers plants with is snow and that's as close to seeing snow I need to be LOL!!  

It's not so bad Dave. Since I don't have to work in it or go out in it, it's rather pretty looking out my window at it!

Roger & Lynn Rempe

4 hours ago, Roger & Lynn said:

It's not so bad Dave. Since I don't have to work in it or go out in it, it's rather pretty looking out my window at it!

X2. We had big fluffy snowflakes last night that were pretty to watch falling so now we have a Currier and Ives painting outside our window today. I do my best to not go outside all winter so I can enjoy seeing these lovely scenes.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van