The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On our last day, along comes a nasty nasty Park Ranger to tell us that we are out of bounds and threatened $100 fine. We moved fine. Freddy and Delcie too.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

On our last day, along comes a nasty nasty Park Ranger to tell us that we are out of bounds and threatened $100 fine. We moved fine. Freddy and Delcie too.

Boy do I know how to get out of a place at the right time.

I got the work on my trailer done this morning and things seem to be OK. So I'll be leaving for Jim Korsten (I-8 exit 151 near Standfield west of Casa Grande)in the morning. Last night I spent the night in Hi-Jolly BLM right up close to the road. It was surprisingly quiet. Very few trucks on the hiway at night. So tonight I came back to the same spot and will head East after breakfast.

Edited by IYQ

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Charley and Paul spent a couple of hours fixing our dinghy motor (thanks Charley!). The winds finally calmed down enough for us to take it out for the afternoon. I LOVE the water here. So pretty!! saw a dolphin on the way in. Today was our 13th wedding anniversary, so we went out to dinner at a restaurant on the water. sweeeeeeet!

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Never thought it would happen as I always check to see that the hitch is locked, This time I didn't and guess what, I dropped the 5th wheel on the bed of the truck. Pretty good bend in the top of the bed, will tlry to bend it back with 2x4 and jack, it will still look bad but we will live with it. [Jeri, the cart scrach from Walmart dosen't worry me now.]

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Never thought it would happen as I always check to see that the hitch is locked, This time I didn't and guess what, I dropped the 5th wheel on the bed of the truck. Pretty good bend in the top of the bed, will tlry to bend it back with 2x4 and jack, it will still look bad but we will live with it. [Jeri, the cart scrach from Walmart dosen't worry me now.]

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Oh no, Freddy. That's exactly what we did last year. We triple check the stupid thing now and we also bought a bed saver. So hopefully never again. I am so sorry. Hope you can fix it okay.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Charley and Paul spent a couple of hours fixing our dinghy motor (thanks Charley!). The winds finally calmed down enough for us to take it out for the afternoon. I LOVE the water here. So pretty!! saw a dolphin on the way in. Today was our 13th wedding anniversary, so we went out to dinner at a restaurant on the water. sweeeeeeet!

Glad the motor worked out. My main contribution was providing chemicals. LOL!

We went for a sunset kayak paddle. Really nice. I could get used to this... I mentioned that if Deloris got a job we could afford to live here. She laughed...

Safe travels,
roadhousecharley
Class of 13
SKP#115320
'92 Monaco Crown Royal Signature
'02 Jeep Wrangler
'03 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
24' Leonard Enclosed V-nose, Dual Ramp trailer

15433597052_970b68fe6d.jpg

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

OUCH, sorry to hear about that. However with enough Cranberry Juice I'm sure you can come up with a way to blame Jeri. :lol:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Ouch. Thats not nice Freddy. While I was hooking up at the solar place, one of the workmen kept trying to tell me corny jokes. I came within an ace of driving off with the tongue jack still down.

Tonight finds me at Jim Korsten co. Park. There is a rally going on and most of the good sites are taken. So, I think I'll move on east in the morning. I just don't like rallies.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Oh no!! How awful! Yeah I bet the zing put on by that cart in Wal-Mart is really tiny now. I hope you can get this new one fixed. This sure seems to be the season for things happening we don't want to happen!!

OUCH, sorry to hear about that. However with enough Cranberry Juice I'm sure you can come up with a way to blame Jeri. :lol:

Joe

Oh, Joe! You're such a silly guy but you know how it is with this group. We don't get mad. We get even and your day will come. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

A little to late for you Freddy but I just installed a "Bedsaver" on my 5th wheel hitch to prevent this very thing. Never know when s..t is going to happen. You might want to check it out (only about $35). We wrote about the install in our blog.... www.wheresweaver.blogspot.com

So sorry to hear about your opps! Life is still good!

Paul

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

Oh, Joe! You're such a silly guy but you know how it is with this group. We don't get mad. We get even and your day will come. :lol: :lol:

Ouch, guess I best see if I can get my pin to move and start running. :blink::lol:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Sorry to hear this Freddy. Not that it will make you feel any better but you're not the first and won't be the last to have that happen. A real bummer though.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Ouch, guess I best see if I can get my pin to move and start running. :blink::lol:

Joe

Joe you might want to move your pin one place then go somewhere else for a while. Keep her guessing. ;):o

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Joe you might want to move your pin one place then go somewhere else for a while. Keep her guessing. ;):o

Jeff

Jeff, good idea. Or maybe even go to the place I move the pin just to confuse her. ;)

Joe

PS Color me "Movin Out". :lol:

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Ouch. Thats not nice Freddy. While I was hooking up at the solar place, one of the workmen kept trying to tell me corny jokes. I came within an ace of driving off with the tongue jack still down.

Tonight finds me at Jim Korsten co. Park. There is a rally going on and most of the good sites are taken. So, I think I'll move on east in the morning. I just don't like rallies.

Watch out for falling aircraft. Sad story - plane crashed at Casa Grande airport killing both onboard.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Craggy Wash, just just passed airport in Lake Havasu City and high in the hills. Walmart so close. Got internet. Haven't tried tv yet but probably. Stay tuned.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Greetings Q friends... we are now at Gilbert Ray County Park near Tucson for a few days. Expect to be in the Tucson/Benson area for awhile. Just a week since we began traveling with the new MH... will take us awhile to get organized and familiar with this rig, but we like it. Boot Camp was great at North Ranch, and fun time with Deb & Mike, Diane & Glyn... you all were right about how great it is to come across people you know! Did the "Smart Weigh" and found we were heavy on one side, so did a little redistributing to even our load. It was great to get lots of tips and information. So, thanks again to all of you for helping to make our first experience at Q a positive one! We love being part of this "Classless Class" and look forward to seeing each of you down the road. Stay in touch!

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Happy Anniversary (belated) And glad to read you've gotten on the water. The Gulf is a great place.

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com

Craggy Wash, just just passed airport in Lake Havasu City and high in the hills. Walmart so close. Got internet. Haven't tried tv yet but probably. Stay tuned.

But, do you have Verizon?

I have 5 more days here then plan to go boondocking for a week. Want to meet somewhere and do my curtains? Thinking about Plamosa Road so I can do all my computer updates on that fast connection. We could meet at Parker Walmart and stock up before heading out.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I drove on thru to Deming today. I don't usually drive that far but it was a nice day and didn't seem so far. I didn't dump my tanks before leaving Q and there is High winds forecast along I-10 for Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. I decided it would be better to come to Deming today and put up with the cold next week than to have my black tank force me to leave on one of those windy days. It's going to be hard to put up with all these full Hookups but someone has to do it. I'll ease into it by taking the longest hot shower on record this evening. I hope I don't clog up the drains around here.

But, do you have Verizon?

I have 5 more days here then plan to go boondocking for a week. Want to meet somewhere and do my curtains? Thinking about Plamosa Road so I can do all my computer updates on that fast connection. We could meet at Parker Walmart and stock up before heading out.

Linda

Hey, we are in Lake Havasu and we will not be going south anymore. I was going to do you curtains the day you left. I had no idea you weren't coming back.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png