Jump to content

Jim DeZerga

All Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jim DeZerga

  • Rank
    New Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Jim DeZerga

    State by State licensing requirement

    Thanks, Kirk. After going through the DMV maze, I realize I should have come here first. Would have saved me a lot of worry.
  2. Jim DeZerga

    PA non-commercial Class A?

    http://changingears.com/rv-sec-state-rv-license.shtml This might help. Also, the link you provided has a search. Search "NCDL". It looks like PA has several 3rd party testing businesses. Youight want to call the one closest to you and ask.
  3. http://changingears.com/rv-sec-state-rv-license.shtml I know there's been a lot of discussions on Class A or B non commercial licensing requirements. I've seen two for Texas and Florida. I just completed my skills and drive test here in Nevada for my NCDL Class A for a GCWR of 28.3Klbs. The requirements in NV are pretty much the same as elsewhere with a few exceptions. The link provided is a state by state rundown. Notice that CO and VA only require a Class C. Amazing to me. NV has a J endorsement as well, so my question is, what happens if someone from CO or VA is stopped by a trooper in TX or NV or CA? My understanding is that in either of those states, they cannot apply for a NCDL Class A, if that is what would be required in other states. Anyone with experience in this area? I know I'm good to go. Just wondering...