Jump to content

Bullet Bob

All Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Bullet Bob

  • Rank
    New Member

Optional Fields

  • SKP#
  • Lifetime Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    Camping, cooking, traveling
  1. I currently own a 36' gas motorhome and have a class C Texas drivers license. But I am going to buy a 45' diesel pusher and will need to get a Class A or B license. My question is can I take the Texas DPS class A non-CDL driver's test in my current gas motorhome that does not have air brakes? And if not, how do I drive legally in my new 45 footer until I pass my test? Is there an RV driving school in Texas that will let me drive their diesel rig to take the test if I pay for a driver's course with them? Thanks in advance for your advice. Robert
  • Create New...