My wife & I are downsizing, one more time. We have ordered a new 'B' & now will be putting our present 'C' on the market. It is a 2014 Forester 2251SLE with 36-37k miles. Equipped for ultimate boondocking, dry camping and just traveling. Built on the comfortable, capable Chevy 4500 chassis. I won’t detail the mundane standard equipment, you can check it out here.
I want $50k for the rig equipped as it is...we can negotiate removal of a couple of the batteries if you don’t want all of the power. The rig is at Rainbows End. I wanted to give SKP's first crack at this, I’ll put it on rvtrader in a week or so.
PM me if interested. Not interested in any trades.
* Replaced dinette with recliners to create a comfortable "living" area.
* Replaced frosted glass in door with clear to better enjoy the view.
* Remodeled galley, replaced OSB counter top, installed new recessed stove top, created space for toaster/convection oven.
* Replace galley sink trap with HEPVO waterless trap, big increase in usable under sink space.
* Remove closet divider, installed real pole. Created a larger, more usable closet.
* Added Dometic Bluetooth controlled furnace thermostat, great for warming the MH before getting out of bed !
* Replaced shower door with swing out rod to create a more usable shower.
* Installed replacement water saving shower head.
* Outside Adco windshield cover provided.
* Added a AC power load monitor meter.
* BigFoot Platinum jack system installed.
* Levelmate Pro instadded.
* Added shelf in large storage bay to increase usability.
* Added bolt-on rear bumper rack, for Honda generator, chairs & etc, this is NOT a hitch mounted unit.
* Refrigerator Fire extinguisher provided, not installed, have to leave the next owner something to do.
* RG6 connection for portable satellite antenna on roof.
* Convert ex-battery box under step to hinged top storage, excellent for storage of small propane bottles.
* Installed Koni FSD shocks 6/17. A remarkable ride & handling improvement.
* Installed CrossFire monitors on rear duals, with pressure monitor caps on the front wheels. Much more reliable than any system I’ve used. Pressure Pro available if you want it.
* Installed new Michelin M/S tires 6/17.
* Added swivel unit to passenger seat.
* Blue Ox tow bar included, won’t need it with the 'B'.
Extensive electrical additions & modifications including;
* Installed new remote control Maxxair fan in rear overhead vent w/Maxxair cover.
* Install halo LEDs on front & BR vents.
* Added vanity LED fixtures.
* Install LED reading light fixtures at bed.
* Installed 4x 100AH Battle Born LiPo batteries 3/17. These batteries have a 10yr warranty & give 400AH of USABLE power. They are FANTASTIC for boondocking! Check the Battle Born videos on YouTube.
* Installed Victron multi-plus 2000w inverter/charger supplying entire coach with 120V powered by the BB batteries.
* Installed Victron BMV-700 battery monitor, with Bluetooth dongle.
* Added 400W of solar panels on roof.
* Installed Victron 100/30 MPPT solar controller with Bluetooth dongle.
* Relocated shore power cord to better utilize space.
Installed connection to Victron MPPT controller for portable solar panel.
* Added additional 120v outlets.
* Added 12v powered USB outlets.
* 12V television, no need to run the inverter to watchTV.
* Installed Micro start unit on AC to ease starting load on generator.