Just finished a long data-gathering project on our National Park system . . .
- Data was gathered on 1540 Federal parks and 80,142 campsites from Reserve America (www.reserveamerica.com).
- Parks were ranked using the latest (Sept 2014) reviews from RV Park Reviews (www.rvparkreviews.com).
- However, on average, 58% of all park reviews were older than 1 year.
- On average 52% of all Federal campsites were at least 40 feet long, but a number of reviewers mentioned bad or winding park roads in Federal parks.
- Verizon was the most mentioned successful cell service. AT&T was a distant 2nd place, Sprint a very distant 3rd, and T-Mobile not at all.
For a summary, see my Federal Park data.