• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 alaska315

alaska315

• Validated Members
  • 484 posts
  • SKP#:110509

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

Ok everyone,I have 4 side by side lots for sale on the north side of Hampden,North Dakota for 900.00 total with a good deed/s.

Before ya go gettin all excited because of the low price,read on.

Hampden is actually a nice quiet little town in northern Ramsey County approx 30 miles from Devils Lake on pavement ( Hwy 3 ).It is apprx 25 miles from Langdon,ND for shopping.
Hampden has rural water and sewer system ( I don't even have that at my place ) and phone,internet.You will have a hard time with Verizon,but ATT works well.They have a bar with great prime rib on saturdays.There is a gas station,cafe with small conv store,beauty shop,and pony express station ( Post Office ).
These lots ajoin each other and one lot is already set up with a service pole and meter and plug in as well as the water and sewer,so it looks like you could pull in and plug in,but I will verify this.
I have it on Ebay as well so you can just go to North Dakota real estate on Ebay and you'll see my detailed auction.
The lot/s need cleaned up and by that I mean mowed and weed eated.There are a few old mowers and scrap I will remove.The lots have 2 drive ins so you could pull in and out easily.
I just thought I would post it here thinking someone may want a cheap summer place to hook up.
Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to go get some pics tomorrow and post them.

#2 Mike

Mike

Major Contributor

• Validated Members
  • 854 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

That is one small town. But you forgot to mention that there is some seriously good walleye fishing to be had in Devils Lake and Stump Lake. (He says having been born and raised a bit in Northwood, ND, a scant 100 miles to the South East.)

Ok everyone,I have 4 side by side lots for sale on the north side of Hampden,North Dakota for 900.00 total with a good deed/s.

Before ya go gettin all excited because of the low price,read on.

Hampden is actually a nice quiet little town in northern Ramsey County approx 30 miles from Devils Lake on pavement ( Hwy 3 ).It is apprx 25 miles from Langdon,ND for shopping.
Hampden has rural water and sewer system ( I don't even have that at my place ) and phone,internet.You will have a hard time with Verizon,but ATT works well.They have a bar with great prime rib on saturdays.There is a gas station,cafe with small conv store,beauty shop,and pony express station ( Post Office ).
These lots ajoin each other and one lot is already set up with a service pole and meter and plug in as well as the water and sewer,so it looks like you could pull in and plug in,but I will verify this.
I have it on Ebay as well so you can just go to North Dakota real estate on Ebay and you'll see my detailed auction.
The lot/s need cleaned up and by that I mean mowed and weed eated.There are a few old mowers and scrap I will remove.The lots have 2 drive ins so you could pull in and out easily.
I just thought I would post it here thinking someone may want a cheap summer place to hook up.
Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to go get some pics tomorrow and post them.

Mike
Abuelo Loco Blog
He who dies with the most toys is still dead........and may also be subject to Mark 10:25.

#3 alaska315

alaska315

• Validated Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Yep,Your right,forgot about the fishing,it's great and the spaceship watching at night is perfect too.

Seriously good fishing and bird hunting tho.

#4 alaska315

alaska315

• Validated Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

SOLD----SOLD-----SOLD