• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andy'n'Linda

Andy'n'Linda

• Validated Members
  • 59 posts
  • SKP#:56179

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

Yuma Residential RV Lot, multi-purpose in Vista Del Sol. Corner lot, 66 ft X 106 ft, completely fenced (Mexican brick) with 20 ft vehicle gate and arched walk-in gate. Fences have been raised on sides and rear for privacy. 2 each 50 amp full hookups, 10 X 16 shed with utilities studded to it, Mature landscaping (lots of trees and shrubs) with fully automatic sprinkler system. Primary RV site plumbed for soft water, Unobstructed sun rises and sun sets. Lot faces south for winter sun. Great lot with lots of potential. 9734 E. 36th Place, Vista Del Sol Sub, $77,000, (208) 315-0549
View on-line picture album….

https://picasaweb.go...CPPU8aaXppCHLg#

After full-timing for 13 plus years, Linda’n’I have found our “settling-down-place”, purchased a home and will become part-timers. Over the 13 years we have accumulated 4 RV properties that we would like to sell. We are not realtors or in the business of property marketing. Thanks for everyone’s tolerance of us having multiple post!
USMC, Fulltiming since '99, Winnebago Sightseer 29R, Ranger PU tow, Hughes, Gregor car top boat, Suzuki DR-350 motorcycle, Blue Ribbon Coalition

#2 Don&Denise

Don&Denise

• Validated Members
  • 51 posts
  • SKP#:109627

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Where are your other 3 properties that you would like to sell, if I may ask?

Don
Posted Image

#3 Andy'n'Linda

Andy'n'Linda

• Validated Members
  • 59 posts
  • SKP#:56179

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hello Don...

You can see two of the other properties listed here in this forum heading. Cascade, Idaho; Cambridge, Idaho; Quartzsite, AZ. I haven't placed the ad for the Cambridge, Idaho property but can do so for you if interested. It is a 5 acre parcel on a southern explosure with mountain views. It is fully set up for RV use with septic, well and power. If you have trouble finding the Cascade, Idaho or Quartzsite, AZ properties....please let me know.

Thanks for your interest
Andy
USMC, Fulltiming since '99, Winnebago Sightseer 29R, Ranger PU tow, Hughes, Gregor car top boat, Suzuki DR-350 motorcycle, Blue Ribbon Coalition