Since our new truck (a Volvo 780) is almost completed I'm advertising our current truck for sale. It is available once we pick up our new one.
1999 Volvo 610
- Cummins ISM 400 hp/1450 torque
- 613,000 miles in January 2013
- Autoshift transmission (only clutch on stop or start)
- Full hauler body with lots of storage (built by Herrin Haulers)
- Trailersaver hitch with third airbag for 7500lb pin weights
- Two new seats
- Air/hydraulic (BluDot) OR electric trailer connections (Hensley TruControl Gold actuator in truck for electric connections)
- Two cameras and monitor for truck, with two other inputs wired for the trailer. Truck has backup and side-view camera.
- Titled as a motorhome in TX
- Refrigerator, microwave, shore power, 1800 watt inverter with AC outlets on dash and in back of cab
- Double bunk - top bunk drops down to create a seat-back for the lower bunk.
- Good rubber, aluminum wheels
- Satellite-capable radio
- Computer workstation swivels for navigator or driver
- PressurePro monitor
This truck is a short wheelbase tractor, originally configured to be an excellent daily driver. The short 182" wheelbase - just slightly more than a crewcab pickup - and 50* wheelcut makes it a dream to drive around town. The deck is designed to carry an ATV or motorcycle and still tow a 5th wheel. It WILL NOT carry a smartcar.
Meticulously maintained, and has never broken down in the almost 10 years we have used it for fulltime RVing.
Lots more info, pictures, video, and pricing can be found here.
Edited by Jack Mayer, 25 April 2013 - 08:17 AM.