Evergreen travel trailer reviews wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dshaw101

Dshaw101

• Validated Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

I've checked some Evergreen Travel Trailers and looking for those that have experience with them.

#2 George Stoltz

George Stoltz

Major Contributor

• Validated Members
  • 2834 posts
  • SKP#:99899

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:59 AM

I've checked some Evergreen Travel Trailers and looking for those that have experience with them.

Go to RV-Dreams.com and do a search. They have a two page thread with very positive posts.

We, too, found these TTs and are considering one. Did an inspection of a unit in SC (the Ascend model) and was favorably impressed.

George Stoltz

#3 Dshaw101

Dshaw101

• Validated Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

1348743578[/url]' post='571493']
Go to RV-Dreams.com and do a search. They have a two page thread with very positive posts.

We, too, found these TTs and are considering one. Did an inspection of a unit in SC (the Ascend model) and was favorably impressed.

Thanks

#4 TCW

TCW

Major Contributor

• Validated Members
  • 2146 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

I've looked at several of the models by this manufacturer. If carrying capacity is important to you, only the longer models will have near or slightly over 2000#. Many of the shorter models only have 900-1200#. At least for us, this would mean depending on the pickup to carry much more then we currently do.

The one that dies with the most toys is still dead!

#5 carmelo

carmelo

• Validated Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

We have an EVERGREEN EVER LITE 31, had it for 3 seasons now and turned 31,075 Towing Miles this month.

3 trips to Canada from Louisiana and to Alaska, the latter consumed 25 weeks and 17,000 miles.

Sitll like the TT.
See my signature box for our Owners Group, it is NOT company related and we have almost 500 members.

I do know that several people at the factory in Indiana monitor the list! In fact a listee a couple of weeks ago posted about a slide problem. The Warranty man from EVERGREEN saw the post, got in touch with her and he PERSONALLY went to her TT and fixed it!

That was neat.

Note that there is a difference in the various lines, Ever Lite, Ever Lite Select, Ascend, I Go and Element. The latter being the most expensive and the Ever Lite just under that.

CCC
Pat and Charles C. Culotta, Jr.

Patterson, La.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

charlesculotta.com

EVERGREEN OWNERS GROUP

http://autos.groups....tionalvehicles/