• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Gemma

Gemma

• Validated Members
  • 48 posts
  • SKP#:109493

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:46 PM

We are selling a truck and fifth wheel package. We are from Australia and have been travelling since February 2012. We are going home on 5 September and need it sold by then.
If you don't want the extras including the bikes, we will donate them to Goodwill. We are currently in New Orleans, Louisiana heading to Dallas, Texas and can detour for serious buyers.
There are many things not listed and lots are as new. Clear title on both. Price $35,000. Please PM me if you are interested.

Chev Silverado 2500HD LT Duramax 4x4 V8

Comes with a mounted sliding hitch. This truck has been perfect and tows the fifth wheel with ease. A really nice truck.

161,000 miles
Recent service and transmission service
Tyres only 6 months old
New windscreen
Extended towing mirrors
Electric adjustment and folding mirrors
Electic trailer brake
Dark grey metallic paint
Dark charcoal interior
Two owners
Duramax diesel V8 6600 engine
Turbocharged
Diesel fuel
Allison automatic transmission
LT package
4x4
Crew cab
Fog lamps
Running boards
Forged wheels
Bedliner
Window tint
Power windows & locks
Leather interior
Duel power seats
Bucket seats
Heated seats
Memory seat
Automatic duel zone climate control
Bose sound system
Satellite radio
6-disc CD changer
Steering wheel mounted audio control
Trip computer
Keyless entry
DVD player

Forest River Wildcat 32QBBS Bunkhouse 2006 Fully Loaded

This is a hard to find popular floorplan with the front bunkhouse. It also has the TV in a great place which is hard to find also.
We purchased this unit in February 2012 and the previous owner bought it new. The unit has never been smoked in or had pets. It comes fully loaded with everything you need.
It was in brand new condition when we bought it and is still in excellent condition.

Features include:

32 ft
Sleeps 10
2 hydraulic slides
4 brand new tyres
Almost new electrical convertor
Near new deep cycle battery
13,500 BTU Central/Ducted air and heat
2 door fridge/freezer
Microwave with hood combo
6 gal. water heater
Am/FM/DVD 150 Watt 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound extra large entertainment system
Central trash system
Large front storage compartment w/lighting inside
Large outside awning
Water filtration system & external water filter
Lighted floor runner toe kick in kitchen
16" X 30" Countertop extension
22" Magic Chef range/oven
Desk and large drawers in bunkhouse
Satelite hook ups, cable hook ups, 12V lighting in slide out areas
Roomy toilet in separate room and half bath with the shower
Neo-Angled shower
Queen bed in master bedroom
Large wardrobe with mirror doors and good sized drawers
Lots of storage including under the master bed and around the unit
Outside entertainment center with outside TV viewing and 2 speakers
3 bunks and couch in bunk room
Jackknife couch in living room and bunk room
Main entry step light
Sofa-sleeper
Outside shower
Hydraulic landing gear
Day/Night shades
Tank flush system
TV antenna
Bike carrier and large rear rack

Extras:

Toshiba 32" HD flat screen TV as new
DVD player
Concealed safe
Full kitchen including cutlery, utensils, plates, bowls, mixing bowls, saucepans, frypans, cups etc
Cleaning products, washing detergent etc
Toaster
Bath towels
2 adult camp chairs and 2 gorgeous kids chairs (as new)
Adult mountain bike
Two kids bikes & toys, books, sports equipment, pool/beach toys
Door mats
Two propane gas bottles with gas
Spare sewer and water hoses
Sewer fittings & joiners
Large toolkit with many new tools
Fire extinguisher
2 sets of Leveling blocks
Wheel chocks
Washing detergent
King pin lock
Rear bike carrier and large rear rack
Portable gas grill
Selection of DVD's
Kitchen scales
Bathroom scales
BBQ grill
4th July lights and decorations

Consumables may vary as we are still using the fifth wheel.

Attached Files

Edited by Gemma, 25 August 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#2 Sigzy

Sigzy

Major Contributor

• Validated Members
  • 1147 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:36 PM

Very informative add except for one thing....Price :)
full time for 17 months Rving no longer an option but it was great while it lasted.

#3 Gemma

Gemma

• Validated Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

Thanks, I put that in but the post timed out!!! $35,000.

#4 WilliamD

WilliamD

Major Contributor

• Validated Members
  • 617 posts
  • SKP#:104299

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

If you don't sell the bikes in your package, I'd suggest instead of Goodwill, stop at a Church and donate them there. They'll see that a needy party get them (free).
The only problem I have with Goodwill is having the donated property going to one of their thrift stores where they are sold $
I'm one for donating where the articles go for free not sold. When my parents passed away, all of their belongings went to a local church which make no profit and see that actual needy get what is needed.
This is my opinion. Hope you had a great time here in the USA. BillD :)

06 GMC 2500HD extended cab, long bed, Duramax.
           07 HR Alumascape Suite 5er 
                Doberman, Jazz, RIP

new K9 Rufus (Roof)
                      SemperFi

#5 DavidMc

DavidMc

Major Contributor

• Validated Members
  • 988 posts
  • SKP#:90501

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

Did I miss seeing it? What is the Year of the Truck -- might help a sale.

#6 Gemma

Gemma

• Validated Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Thanks David, I have added the year.

Bill, I had not thought donating to a church. It makes good sense to do this, thanks very much!

#7 frankpsr

frankpsr

• Validated Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

If you don't sell the bikes in your package, I'd suggest instead of Goodwill, stop at a Church and donate them there. They'll see that a needy party get them (free).
The only problem I have with Goodwill is having the donated property going to one of their thrift stores where they are sold $
I'm one for donating where the articles go for free not sold. When my parents passed away, all of their belongings went to a local church which make no profit and see that actual needy get what is needed.
This is my opinion. Hope you had a great time here in the USA. BillD :)

Bill D, You're probably not aware that Goodwill provides a very valuable service to the communities that they are located in. Not only do they accept donations, they sell those donations, very inexpensively, allowing poor people to get merchandise that they couldn't get at regular retail stores.

The proceeds of the sales go towards employing members of the community who maybe homeless or unemployed, keeping them off welfare programs that a segment of our population despise.

So when the bike gets donated to Goodwill not only does one needy person benefit, but Goodwill helps several people benefit from the bike donation.

#8 WilliamD

WilliamD

Major Contributor

• Validated Members
  • 617 posts
  • SKP#:104299

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

Bill D, You're probably not aware that Goodwill provides a very valuable service to the communities that they are located in. Not only do they accept donations, they sell those donations, very inexpensively, allowing poor people to get merchandise that they couldn't get at regular retail stores.

The proceeds of the sales go towards employing members of the community who maybe homeless or unemployed, keeping them off welfare programs that a segment of our population despise.

So when the bike gets donated to Goodwill not only does one needy person benefit, but Goodwill helps several people benefit from the bike donation.

I am very aware of what the community bebefits from Goodwill.
However having retired from Law Enforcement from a large community in SW Mi. I have some greater knowledge of what happens. I do not condone donating to Goodwill, I know disabled individuals etc. who benefit from the sorting facility and the poor from proceeds. But I also know folks that prefer to shop at the Goodwill store because they get slightly worn used clothing for nothing when the have great jobs and alot of money. I also prefer Habitat For Humanity stores where donations are accepted.
The last fifteen years of my 34 yr career was assignment to one Township in the County. We had a Elementary School which had mostly poor children from the western side of the City. I always was in contact with the Principal. She would tell me of a needy child who wanted a bike but the parent was not fortunate to provide one. I donated old bikes to this Ele. School and between the administration and me were able to fix a broken bike and see a big smile on a childs face.
Also I have a home in SW Mi. The area benefits from migrant labor. These folks work in the fields from sunup to sunset. Thery do farm labor jobs the other part of our society WILL NOT do. They are dirt poor. My sister is in Education and bilingual instruction. My ex inlaws are Hispanic, my ex father inlaw retired from GM as well as his brother inlaws. They relay family in needs to us and I will not give articles to be sold but only give to those who get it free of charge.
Thus I see both sides and now you know why I suggest what I have stated. BillD:)

06 GMC 2500HD extended cab, long bed, Duramax.
           07 HR Alumascape Suite 5er 
                Doberman, Jazz, RIP

new K9 Rufus (Roof)
                      SemperFi

#9 thomas1195

thomas1195

• All Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

I was looking at your 5th wheel and truck combo. I see you may have returned back to Australia. Is it still for sale.
This is a lot like what we are looking for.

#10 Jane & Len

Jane & Len

• Validated Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

Hi we are also from Aust (west Aust) and thinking of traveling thru US, are you back in Aust ? Would like to find out more about ins and outs of travelling in US