In the Beginning

Wrknrvr

Even back then there were guys who thought...hey I can haul that 5ver EASY!

RL

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

And the ever popular southern fried class C motor home

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Looks like a 1928 or 1929 Volvo. If so, it would have had a 2.0 L 4-cylinder engine rated at a whopping 28 hp!

2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG, Onan Generator, HWH Levelling, RVFlexArmor roof

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, SRW, 8.1L

B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch

Me and Mama and the fur-kid:
Prince - chihuahua-pug mix

It is a 1921 as far as we were told. Just happen to get a ride in it to the post office one day so asked if we could take pictures of it in front of out 5R.

Top speed to the post office might be around 20 mph. When shipped from the factory it did not come with a cab. When the owner went to register it the DMV said the ID info would be on the door post. But there was no door post.

This truck was put together with parts from another to put it back as operational. I searched the net for a similar truck and came across an article where it took about 15 days to travels from Boston to Chicago in its time of use.

Safe Travels, Vern

Archived