License Renewal

dewilso

Per the most recent info, they are not providing a paper license.

Ken

KE5DFR

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Go to:

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.htm?job=home, click Licenses under the Search tab

Do a License Search by your callsign

Click on your callsign on the left side of this screen

You will then see two links on top - Main and Admin

Click on Admin

You will then see an option: Automated Letters and Authorizations

Click on this and a pdf file comes up that you can either save or print

Ed

KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, RV Flex Armor Roof

My license expired last Nov, I got on the FCC website and renewed it. I have not received a new card, what to do now?

For those of us who don't know you or what type of license, please explain. From the responses some may have additional information.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

For those of us who don't know you or what type of license, please explain. From the responses some may have additional information.

Rod

Ham radio license.

Ed

KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, RV Flex Armor Roof

Sorry, it wasn't clear to me, but is now. Thanks,

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2007 Honda GL 1800

Rod

This is the Amateur Radio (Ham Radio) forum, so I presumed it was an FCC ham radio license.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

This is the Amateur Radio (Ham Radio) forum, so I presumed it was an FCC ham radio license.

Ken

It came up as a new topic in the View New Content section. Did not notice what part of the forum it was in. Sorry if my question seemed ignorant, that was not my intent. A simple answer was given and I was happy, then the other comments started. KE5GOH means nothing to me and explains nothing. I do now know that I will ignore any and all comments coming from the HAM RADIO forum as I am not smart enough to read them.

Thanks so Much

Rod

2007 Honda GL 1800

Rod there is no reason to get upset. I read through the posts and none of them seemed out of line. Please don't judge us too harshly we are, on the whole, a good bunch of folks. And we do need as many folks as we can get into Ham radio. It is a great hobby. Dennis

Trailer: Montana 5th wheel, model 3582Rl, model year 2012

Truck: Ford 450 PSD Super Duty, 2002 Crew Cab, Long bed, 4:88 rear end, last of the 7.3 engines, Automatic Transmission.

With the new topics, there are post from all forums and all subjects. Sometimes, I read something that makes no sense until I look up at the top and see what forum it is in.

Sorry, but I did not mean to offend.

Ken

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived