Days End Directory Route Planning Map

heritage60

I'm not sure what you are asking. I just went to Days End and was able to access route planning and search the listing.

I was logged in, but you have to be logged in to do much of anything with Days End. You have to be registered and have a log in to use Days End, it is not a free site.

However once you pay the nominal fee, you don't have pay again as long as you provide several updates each year.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

Any one else having trouble with it telling you you must be logged in to view the directory listing?

No, I've used the new map without any problems. I really like it, especially since you are now able to change the route, and you can click on the markers to get the listings for that town. It's great not to have to keep two windows open and continually go back and forth between them!

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

I'm not sure what you are asking. I just went to Days End and was able to access route planning and search the listing.

I was logged in, but you have to be logged in to do much of anything with Days End. You have to be registered and have a log in to use Days End, it is not a free site.

However once you pay the nominal fee, you don't have pay again as long as you provide several updates each year.

Thanks Al for the reply. I am registered and was logged in. Guy is helping me trying to figure this out. My personal laptop and work computer and smartphone are not allowing me to see the directory listing. As it states in the help tab on the planning map it talks about cookies and different browsers helping this paticular problem i'm having.

Gary

No, I've used the new map without any problems. I really like it, especially since you are now able to change the route, and you can click on the markers to get the listings for that town. It's great not to have to keep two windows open and continually go back and forth between them!

Linda,

Thanks for the response. I'm very anxious to use it on my next trip coming up.

Gary

Linda,

Thanks for the response. I'm very anxious to use it on my next trip coming up.

Gary

You'll love it! Hopefully, with Guy's help, you'll discover and correct the problem soon!

By the way, once you get the problem resolved, be sure to come back here and let us know what the solution was. It may help others with the same problem.

LindaH
2011 Kia Soul

You'll love it! Hopefully, with Guy's help, you'll discover and correct the problem soon!

By the way, once you get the problem resolved, be sure to come back here and let us know what the solution was. It may help others with the same problem.

Linda,

It's working but... I have to log in twice. On the upper left corner of the mapping tool it has a link to go back to the home page.When I click on it I go back, but it also logs me out.I log back on and everything works fine.This is on my work computer,laptop,and smart phone. I'll take the extra log in to be able to use all of the information. Thanks to Guy for helping me out!!!

Gary

That's weird. I have the map saved to my Favorites and am able to use it as is. However, when I go to the DaysEndDirectory website to download a new listing, I have to log in there, but never in order to use the map.

I have a Windows 8.1 computer and use IE11.

LindaH
2011 Kia Soul

When you log in to Days End, do you click on the "remember my password" box just below the signon line? If not then every time you leave the Days End websiite you have have to log on when you go back.

I did this yesterday when I went to the site and I'm still logged in when I just visited the site again.

However, that doesn't explain why I can access the map feature without being logged into the main DaysEndDirectory website, but Gary has to log in twice before the map feature works for him. As I said, it's weird!

LindaH
2011 Kia Soul

It's working but... I have to log in twice. On the upper left corner of the mapping tool it has a link to go back to the home page.When I click on it I go back, but it also logs me out.I log back on and everything works fine.This is on my work computer,laptop,and smart phone. I'll take the extra log in to be able to use all of the information. Thanks to Guy for helping me out!!!

This is real helpful. The map wouldn't let me see details, either, so I clicked on the HOME page link in the upper left, logged in again, and the map details started working for me. I'm fine with the extra step, but of course need to know it exists. Thanks.

This is real helpful. The map wouldn't let me see details, either, so I clicked on the HOME page link in the upper left, logged in again, and the map details started working for me. I'm fine with the extra step, but of course need to know it exists. Thanks.

No problem! That's what I like about this forum...most of the time someone has an answer!

Gary

• 1 month later...

I too am having trouble. I tried several things suggested above: enabled third party cookies, enabled sites to store data on my computer, clicked option to stay logged in. None of these seemed to help. Finally, when entering my starting and ending location, instead of just using the information I typed in, I clicked on the suggested choice offered when I began typing, which included "United States" in the description. Magically, the route began to be calculated. However, none of the Points of interest options that I checked to have included (DaysEnd POI, Walmarts, Rest Areas, etc.) were populated on the map. Too bad--I was really hoping it would work.

Archived