Where will you be working summer 2016

Riverc

We will be in Seward AK at Renfros Lakeside Retreat! We are so excited!

That's an awesome place in an absolutely beautiful setting! Enjoy. :)

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

My wife, Carol, and I will be at a COE facility at West Lake Dam Park in Uxbridge, MA for the summer. This is near her childhood home; otherwise it would not be my first pick or even 20th pick, but she wants to be there for a summer.

Give me the wide open vistas and mountains and deserts of the American west anytime.

We will be volunteering at Greenbrier SP in MD for first part of 2016 then on to Soo Locks COE Visitor Center for Michigan fall.
Greg

Greenbrier has been great for the 2 weeks we have been here. There are 4 loops, 1 per host, and each loop has a dedicated washer/drier for the host in the bath house. We have been to DC twice now via Metro subway and planning on Gettysburg next week.

My wife, Carol, and I will be at a COE facility at West Lake Dam Park in Uxbridge, MA for the summer. This is near her childhood home; otherwise it would not be my first pick or even 20th pick, but she wants to be there for a summer.

Give me the wide open vistas and mountains and deserts of the American west anytime.

We bid on this position. We will be spending the summer in Lee, NH at a family campground. May come down that way and say HI.

John & Becky P.

Millie (BullMastiff) and Katie (Pug)

The Woodlands, TX

event.png

We bid on this position. We will be spending the summer in Lee, NH at a family campground. May come down that way and say HI.

What do you mean by bidding on it? We did not bid. We're hosts for the dam and lake area. There's no campground there as I understand it, but just camping space for 1 or 2 volunteers.

By all means, do stop by to say hi if you're in the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This will be our 5th year as park managers at Monck Provincial Park, in Merritt in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.

AND BY THE WAY WE HAVE A POSITION FOR A VOLUNTEER PARK HOST (S) for the summer. Start mid June and end after Labour Day. Check the Working on the Road board for details or contact me at palamine54@yahoo.ca

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

I will be doing some mechanic work - putting a rear end in my recliner. :)

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Archived