Cheap propane!

dartmouth01

Bob's Propane in NE El Paso, TX; $3.09 last Friday (mounted, $3.29 for loose tanks).

1995 Safari Continental 38' Class A DP - prepping for fulltime status

1980 Winnebago Minnie Winne 20' Class C 360 - nearly retired itself, permanently resides at my father's place for extra bedrooms.

Beginning the quasi-fulltime adventure in the Summer of 2014 when I retire from the Army.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Every Tuesday, Camping World superstores sell propane for $1.99/G.

That is Tuesday & Wed. and you must be a GS member. Plus price may be different at each location.

• 2014 Benefit! Save 25% on LP Gas Tues. & Wed. only at most Camping World SuperCenters. Discount off regular retail price. 40 gallon limit

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

That Good Sam/Camping World promotion on propane is gone, it was replaced by their $39 installation fee.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

That Good Sam/Camping World promotion on propane is gone, it was replaced by their $39 installation fee.

Hummmm!! Wonder why they haven't taken that off of their Benefits web page then.

Looks like it is still there to me. The 25% LP discount is right under the $39 install one.

Do you have a link for the Tuesday $1.99 LP that they offer? I can't find it in their Member discout list.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Canby Oregon - $2.85 a gallon + a few cents tax, yesterday right along RT99 near Fred Meyer store. Room for big rigs with bulk tank out in front parking area.

Millar's Hiway Tire

1175 SE 1st Avenue
Canby, OR 97013
503-266-4086

Hummmm!! Wonder why they haven't taken that off of their Benefits web page then.

Looks like it is still there to me. The 25% LP discount is right under the $39 install one.

Do you have a link for the Tuesday $1.99 LP that they offer? I can't find it in their Member discout list.

The $1.99 special is what was discontinued. It was replaced the percentage off offer.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 2 months later...

Just had my big RV tank filled at a local gas dealer in of all places NJ for $2.35 gallon. Cheapest cost all summer.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

In August I had two 30 pounders within a week of one another filled at the Conoco C-store on the US 2 at the East end of Libby, MT. $17.75 both times. The last week of August on what Northern Energy calls "Terrific Tuesday' an empty 30 pounder was $14.00. Any other day it is $2.35 a gallon. They are located on East Idaho St. (US 2) in Kalispell, MT. next to the old Wal-Mart. Yesterday I had an empty 30 pounder filled at Good to Go C-store at the junction of US 26 and Woodruff Ave. in Idaho Falls, ID. Propane and the local newspaper which is a $1.00, the bill was $14.75.

• 1 month later...

Over on a Facebook group, someone posted a photo of $1.39 a gl for LP in Reno. News says the supply is up this year. So unless the US has another Arctic Vortex that causes a severe Winter, prices shouldn't jump up like last year.

2014 DRV
Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB .... our home
2014 Ford F450 4x4 .... his office
Fulltimers since 3/2005

• 2 months later...

The price may get even better. Too much on the market and the pipelines are full. Except for what is being shipped East.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Crap......in Hemet, CA One place is at .93 and another at .89 a gallon. Good Lord, a propane gas war!!!! They both claim they are losing money.....

Oh my, this is like the good ol' days many of us remember with gas. Wonder how long this'll last. I've rounded up 5 extra tanks and have them filled!!!! Guess who's run the whole rig on propane!!!!

'12 Excel Limitied 33ft GKE Full Timing '14 Chev 3500 CC DRW D/A named Bullet

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Crap......in Hemet, CA One place is at .93 and another at .89 a gallon. Good Lord, a propane gas war!!!! They both claim they are losing money.....

Oh my, this is like the good ol' days many of us remember with gas. Wonder how long this'll last. I've rounded up 5 extra tanks and have them filled!!!! Guess who's run the whole rig on propane!!!!

Today it's .79 a gallon. Quite busy to say the least!!!!

Today it's .79 a gallon. Quite busy to say the least!!!!

Went back to get more propane today. OMG.......it's jumped all the way back to .89 a gallon!!!! Ha. Looks like I'll have to cut back on my happy hour budget!!! :P rockin'

Archived