DirecTV DNS Waiver form and fax #

During a conversation with our fellow volunteers tonight we discovered that while they have had DirecTV for years they have never had DNS. They said that when they called DTV they were denied. We discussed using the waiver form and I told them I would get the form and fax #.

Well I cannot find the RV waiver form on DTV but rather just a bunch of stuff about signal tests etc which I presume is for people in houses.

So does anyone have link to the Form and the fax number???

Another question. We ourselves have SD not HDTV. If we switch do we need to send in a new form?? Also if you change RVs do you need to send in a new form with a new vehicle registration??

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

The form is located on the Escapees website:https://www.escapees.com/MYSKP/Docs/DTVmobile.pdf Unfortunately you have to be an Escapee to download it. I use to have the fax number, but seem to have lost it when I transferred to the new computer.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Thanks Barb. Didnt know it was there. Just as an aside we've been Escapees for years.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

No buggy. I think I found a fax number but it was from a few years ago

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Download a PDF form http://www.directv.com/learn/pdf/DNS_Vehicles_Aff.pdf

I don't know the fax number but it can be mailed in.

Please send to:

DIRECTV

Attn: Mobile Network Services

P.O. Box 6550

Greenwood Village, CO 80155

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Mobile Vehicle Declaration of Intent – Distant Network Services

I ____________________________________________, am a DIRECTV customer. My DIRECTV account number is _________________________.

I intend to subscribe to Distant Network Services from DIRECTV for use on the vehicle ascribed registration number ______________________________________ in the state of ____________ for the term from ___________ until _____________. (Attached is a copy of the current registration for this vehicle).

I attest that the satellite antenna to be used to receive this programming is attached to, and the system receiver is located in, this vehicle (which is a motor vehicle or commercial truck and not a boat or any other kind of marine vessel), and is not intended for use in a fixed dwelling residence. I understand that the misuse of this equipment will result in the termination of my Distant Network Service programming and could lead to legal action taken against me.

Name (Print) ______________________________________________

Signed ______________________________________________

Date ________________________

Please return completed Declaration of Intent,

along with a copy of your current vehicle registration, to the address below. (Commercial truck operators must also submit a copy of their current commercial drivers license).

DIRECTV

Attn: Mobile Network Services

P.O. Box 6550

Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

One possible reason for people being turned down for DNS is if they asked about adding DNS to the receiver(s) in their RV when they also have DTV installed at a sticks and bricks home somewhere. DTV is not supposed to let you do that (I have heard stories about people getting approved to do this, but it's not supposed to be done). You're supposed to have completely separate accounts for the RV and your home if this is what you would like to do. One, relatively legal, way to get around this requirement is to cancel your home DTV subscription and move all your receivers into the RV (or at least that's what you're going to tell DTV). Then your only account will be an RV account and will be approved for DNS.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Thanks everyone. We do know from experience that mailing it can take forever to get set up so its faster to fax.

They have no home. Have downloaded the form for them.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived