USA Travel Care

Twotoes

I am in the process of buying a new class A diesel pusher. The dealers is suggesting I purchase an extended warranty from USA Travel Care. I would appreciate any comments positive or negative on this company. I do not want to start another topic on buying or not buying an extended warranty just looking for comments on this outfit. Thanks in advance for all your comments.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Waste of Money as far as I am concerned. Use the cash you save for fuel and travel. If you find you are having major issues then ad one later.

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

I do not want to start another topic on buying or not buying an extended warranty just looking for comments on this outfit.

You will never avoid the "never buy one" club as they just don't seem to be able to resist jumping on anyone who is shopping for one.

I have not personally dealt with this company but they are part of American Guardian Group, who is well rated by the BBB. Reading their website, I would suggest that if you buy one, get the upgraded one which is exclusionary, so that it covers all items that are not listed, rather than one only covering what is listed. You may also want to compare prices and coverage to those offered by someone like Warranty Direct.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thanks Kirk. I was looking at their best plan that is an exclusionary plan. I am also considering Xtra Ride. I would appreciate any comments on them as well as USA Travel Care. I have heard too many negatives about Good Sam. I called Wholesale Warranties but then no longer are a broker and only have one company they sell for. It didn't sound bad but they have repeated called me trying to get me to buy. Just too much of a hard sell so it leads me to believe that something is wrong.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

We just had our first claim with Wholesale Warranties and it went great! We called them with the repair tech here, gave him the estimate, he spoke to the tech to verify the problem and cost and then immediately approved the repair. Within 15 minutes of our phone call they had called the repair company and paid over the phone so the part could be ordered. So fast!!

We when were shopping for a plan they had the best coverage at the lowest price. We are really pleased.

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 

The BBB is not the best way to find out the health of an insurance company.

The BBB is ok to see how many complaints there are regarding paying claims.

The industry uses Best and Company to check the health of an insurance company.

There are easily found on the net and it is free. I check with them before I use an insurance

company. Good Luck

I have never believed in extended warranties on anything. Saved myself lots of money over the years.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Archived