Goose Island State Park, Texas 2016

Our second year at Goose Island, not much has changed here. We have gotten interested in bird watching, because this is the first park we have had a Bird Host, and they were our neighbors. Its always interesting to hear someone talk about topics that they have a passion for. Read More:

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

You scored a FHU? We were scheduled to work there last year and on arrival found no FHU sites available for hosts and the site they wanted us in had 3 very large red ant colonies. While I could probably deal with moving and dumping weekly, when piled on top of the ant hills just wasn't worth it. Darn shame too, it is a very pretty area.

Berkshire XL 40QL

Camphosting and touring

It is nice here and lots to do in the area. I would suggest staying on the bay front if you don't like the ants. I remember you having a problem here last year. Last year they had a Host Coordinator that had a lot on her plate. And this year she is gone on leave, so there is not a lot of Coordination going on here.

As far as being off topic, I am blind in one eye and cant see out of the other.

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Archived