West Coast Rally in Sparks NV

MrSeas

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This for the GPS's should be right at the gate entrance. 39°32'14.6"N 119°43'28.1"W or 39.537382, -119.724476

Maybe when the Chili cooking is going on we should make it a potluck where everyone brings a food dish and make it group dinner one evening....what are your thoughts?

This for the GPS's should be right at the gate entrance. 39°32'14.6"N 119°43'28.1"W or 39.537382, -119.724476

Maybe when the Chili cooking is going on we should make it a potluck where everyone brings a food dish and make it group dinner one evening....what are your thoughts?

........sounds like a plan!

Scott

Thanks for the GPS info.

Pot luck sounds like a great way for everyone to meet and chat.

Here is a suggestion.

Would there be any interest in having an "HDT/RV flea market?"

I have a tire pressure monitor system and a laptop stand that I no longer use. This would be the perfect group to sell these items to. If the DW gets wind of this suggestion, she will go through all of my "treasures" and put them in the flea market sale. <_<

Here is a suggestion.

I have a tire pressure monitor system and a laptop stand that I no longer use. This would be the perfect group to sell these items to. If the DW gets wind of this suggestion, she will go through all of my "treasures" and put them in the flea market sale. <_<

Jim.......I can see it now at the border crossing......what's in the second 16ft trailer? Oh.....just some RV stuff. How long will you be in the USA? Four days!! :D;):) That would be a project and a half for me to round up all the RV stuff I have accumulated over the years. My wife does her best to keep me away from anywhere selling RV stuff.

Jim.......I can see it now at the border crossing......what's in the second 16ft trailer? Oh.....just some RV stuff. How long will you be in the USA? Four days!! :D;):) That would be a project and a half for me to round up all the RV stuff I have accumulated over the years. My wife does her best to keep me away from anywhere selling RV stuff.

I am beyond help. My wife gave up on me years ago. I have a steam launch engine (able to power a 20ft boat) that is still waiting for me to put it in a boat. My live steam locomotive keeps calling for me to finish it. My 1200cc, V4, Vmax engine swap, into my Yamaha Rhino, is going on five years, in the making. :(

So many projects and so little time. Sigh!

BTW - I am glad to see that you will make it. I would like to take a look at your toy hauler.

Jim

Reservations made. We will arrive on the afternoon of the 19th and leave the 22nd. Thx for putting this together. This will be our first attendance to one of these events.

Awesome!

We're at Nine (9) and counting...........

Scott

We don't have Camping Worlds in Canada and I noticed it is about 8 miles from the RV park. I'm sure my wife will like that shopping trip. :)

There's also a Scheel's sporting goods (a massive one) within walking distance of the park. Although it may be better to drive the truck to hall everything back to the campground :) . And there is a Cabela"s in Boomtown west of Reno.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

You can get into a lot of trouble at Camping World. There is one about five miles from my house. Buy the membership card, to get discounts, so you can spend more money. :rolleyes:

I told my wife tonight she can go over to the outlet mall (very close) and I'll go to the RV places. Everyone is happy. :) I'll have to bring the motorbike with us too.

A pot luck should definitely be on the agenda. Scott and I have talked briefly about a loose agenda of activities, but we haven't set anything in stone yet.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Here is a suggestion.

Hi Jim,

I am interested in your tire pressure monitor system. I have sent you a P/M.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Al - just responded to your pm and attached a photo.

Jim, There is nothing in my inbox yet. Time is 1:24pm Friday. Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Here is a suggestion.

PM sent.

Fulltimer Class of 2007

1998 Volvo VNL64T610 Detroit Series 60 12.7 470HP/1650TQ Eaton 18spd 228"WB Tandem
2006 40' ToyHauler 3 slides and a 14' Toybox

• 2 weeks later...

I put a section for the WCR in the Rally stickie at the top of the HDT section. It links to this thread. If you do the Rally again, I'll change the link for you.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Archived