HI. Not sure if this is a good place to post, but figured it was worth a shot.
My husband and I own a 31ft Class C Forest River Sunseeker Motorhome, 2000, with a black Echo car trailer(2016).
We were parked in the oversize parking behind Bally's, while we stayed in the hotel.
The motorhome was stolen from the parking lot at 10:45am on Monday, June 27th.

Colorado Plate: MQT-304

It is white with blue trim, with two large logos. A family crest on the back that says "AwesomeSauce Duo" with cats, bacon, playing cards, etc. The other large sticker is the link to our website on the drivers side, www.AwesomeSauceAdventure.com

We filed reports with Bally's and Metro PD.

We had sold everything we owned, and were starting to travel the country for the next couple of years. Vegas was our 3rd stop. Everything we owned (basically) was in the motorhome.
I was transporting 7 urns. My great grandparents, my grandparents, my mother, my father in law and my cat. They were left to me to spread their ashes in Reno and Catalina, CA. All we really want are the urns back. They mean a lot to us

There was a lot of other stuff, too, but we know that recovery of that is less than likely.

If you happen to see a motor home with large AwesomeSauce stickers, Colorado Plate MQT-304, please contact Metro police and reference event number #16 0628-2051.
Telephone 702-828-3204

Thank you so much for your time, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rig: 2000 31ft Class C Forest River Sunseeker (The Great A'Tuin)

Toad: 2009 SmartCar (Tyrian, of House Mercedes)

Kevin (Awesome K) of House AwesomeSauce

Genevieve (Sauce G) of House AwesomeSauce

Three Cats;

Sir Archer Funnyfoot of House Fluffington

Lady LanaBoBana of House Fluffington

Miss Matilda Pants, First of Her Name, Hun of the Andals, Queen of the All the Things, Khaleesi of the Great A'Tuin, Breaker of Souls, and Mother of Dragons.

http://awesomesauceadventure.com

If you haven't done so already, share this on IRV2.com, rv-dreams.com, rvillage.com and any other RV sites you can think of.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

...This thread has me thinking about the merits of having a system like "Lo-jack" installed...

There are a number of choices available for tracking a vehicle. One that is getting a lot of advertising recently is Hum. You can set limits/boundaries on where the vehicle/device can go and get alerts if it leaves the designated area. I do not have one, but it has caught my attention. My understanding of how it works is that both the vehicle and you will have to be in areas with a cellular connection to get the alerts. One thing I have not noticed is how many times the device will try to resend if it does not have an internet connection.

Best of Luck. A friend lost a Pickup & Camper some years ago with lots historical items. This also happened at a hotel parking lot, never a trace.

I guess I will get the Pin Lock out when I leave the fifth wheel in an unknown parking area.

Clay

2016 Mobile Suites and Freightliner M2

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Archived