East Coast Rally Schedule

SuiteSuccess

BTW Jack. When is the next Happy Hour?

Going back into Mexico tomorrow, and probably spending a day of work there Thursday, but looking to meet up with the Retama Gang whenever it might be.

Let me know when you are available and I'll do a happy hour JUST FOR YOU. In the meantime, maybe I'll go shooting with your woman, since I know you left her behind ;)

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean to hijack the conversation but is anyone else having problems with the Deer Run web site. Or maybe I am just not allowed to attend anymore Rally after the last one. I am usually pretty good with these electronic thingys but it won't let me make my reservations. I guess I will have to try the old fashion way in the next day or two. Hope they will let me come.

Hope to see you all there

Norm & Rhonda

Talked to Kim and it is what I described. She shut down the electronic reservation because we have filled the back loop and coming close to filling the front loop. There are still a few sites left so please call her ASAP.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

OK Reservations at Deer Run have been made. Now I need to get Registered for the rally. Carl I got all the way to the Check Out Cart and I am not getting the images of the T-shirts. What do they look like? I always suspect me as the problem when something isn't working right. All the other pictures come up on the sight just fine but not the shirts. Is it because there is no image or is it me again?

Norm & Rhonda

2013 Volvo VNL780 500HP D-13 12 Speed iShift Trans

2008 Jayco F 36 V 40' Toy Hauler

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

2014 Harley-Davidson CVO Limited

OK Reservations at Deer Run have been made. Now I need to get Registered for the rally. Carl I got all the way to the Check Out Cart and I am not getting the images of the T-shirts. What do they look like? I always suspect me as the problem when something isn't working right. All the other pictures come up on the sight just fine but not the shirts. Is it because there is no image or is it me again?

Not its not you. There are no images because the shirts aren't printed until I have a number needed. I also had to change the printer to a local company as I wasn't satisfied with the service I had last year. I'm going with a local sports shop that my daughter uses for the soccer league here and she has been very pleased with the quality and service. He cannot print just one shirt to illustrate as the setup for the screen printing has a cost that I would be required to pay twice. Next year it will be illustrated on the site. I think you'll like them, so for $12-15 take a chance ;)

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Not its not you. There are no images because the shirts aren't printed until I have a number needed. I also had to change the printer to a local company as I wasn't satisfied with the service I had last year. I'm going with a local sports shop that my daughter uses for the soccer league here and she has been very pleased with the quality and service. He cannot print just one shirt to illustrate as the setup for the screen printing has a cost that I would be required to pay twice. Next year it will be illustrated on the site. I think you'll like them, so for $12-15 take a chance ;)

Thanks for letting me know I haven't completely lost my mind. I need to check with the boss to find out if she would prefer the long sleeve or the short sleeve. If you give me too many choices I have to check with my supervisors before I act. If you would have just had short sleeve shirts I would have been registered already so in a farfetched roundabout way I am putting the blame on you... Sorry

Norm & Rhonda

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

Thanks for letting me know I haven't completely lost my mind. I need to check with the boss to find out if she would prefer the long sleeve or the short sleeve. If you give me too many choices I have to check with my supervisors before I act. If you would have just had short sleeve shirts I would have been registered already so in a farfetched roundabout way I am putting the blame on you... Sorry

Hey, I'm married so it's always my fault. (Oops hope my wife doesn't see this).

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Hey, I'm married so it's always my fault. (Oops hope my wife doesn't see this).

Oh so now you understand why I was so quick and happy for it to be blamed on someone else. LOL

Norm & Rhonda

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

I have got to keep taking my anti procrastination medication... Well It's official you all will have to put up with us for the 2017 ECR. All Registered and Reserved. Kim did say she would put me on the other side of the lake from the rest of you so that should be some sense of relief.

Norm & Rhonda

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

Hi Carl,

This is just a thought or an idea for the rally. I know that there will be some folks across the lake. Is there any way the there could be a list posted at the rally at the tent letting everybody know who is over across the lake ? This could help tie the rally together. Folks doing a walk- about would know where some folks are. It just might making visiting friends easier.

Just an idea,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Al,

I gotta quit listening to your ideas. You double my work every year. Nah, just kidding, ;). We won't know who will be where until a few days before the rally. Kim plays a shell game of shuffling people around up to the end. People are constantly reserving then cancelling or cutting their stay short. As soon as things are close to being set I will try to post a list at the rally in the tent. I intend to build a message board when I get there so we will have a bigger area.

Norm,

I don't publish a list nor divulge any attendees information (i.e. emails, addresses, or phone numbers) without their permission. Some folks do not want anyone knowing they are away from their homes for a period of time for safety sake. Saying that, you will see that a number of folks have posted on this forum they will be attending so it is public knowledge. I can tell you we are now in the low to mid 50s for attendance. Your idea though is a good one and I will try to post that list next to Al's. We could consider adding a checkbox to the registration about permission to share selected information with other forum members for next year. We are always evolving and I'm thinking that info could be available on the website and require a sign in to obtain for some protection. I'll try to remember to talk to David Dixon about it and do remind me at the rally of your suggestion. Thanks.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Al,

I gotta quit listening to your ideas. You double my work every year. Nah, just kidding, ;). We won't know who will be where until a few days before the rally. Kim plays a shell game of shuffling people around up to the end. People are constantly reserving then cancelling or cutting their stay short. As soon as things are close to being set I will try to post a list at the rally in the tent. I intend to build a message board when I get there so we will have a bigger area.

Norm,

I don't publish a list nor divulge any attendees information (i.e. emails, addresses, or phone numbers) without their permission. Some folks do not want anyone knowing they are away from their homes for a period of time for safety sake. Saying that, you will see that a number of folks have posted on this forum they will be attending so it is public knowledge. I can tell you we are now in the low to mid 50s for attendance. Your idea though is a good one and I will try to post that list next to Al's. We could consider adding a checkbox to the registration about permission to share selected information with other forum members for next year. We are always evolving and I'm thinking that info could be available on the website and require a sign in to obtain for some protection. I'll try to remember to talk to David Dixon about it and do remind me at the rally of your suggestion. Thanks.

Hi Carl,

I can understand about the list. It is something that is always changing. You never know who is going to be on Double Secret Probation.

Al

Hi Carl,

. You never know who is going to be on Double Secret Probation.

Al

Yeah, usually it's me, I'm married you know :rolleyes: Hope the truck's coming along fine. Can't wait to see it.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Yeah, usually it's me, I'm married you know :rolleyes: Hope the truck's coming along fine. Can't wait to see it.

Carl,

Right now the weather is not my friend. It is back to being winter again. What happened to spring.

Al

" Hi Carl,

Al

Yeah, usually it's me, I'm married you know :rolleyes: Hope the truck's coming along fine. Can't wait to see it."

Hey Carl,

You know you don't have to be married to get on ' Double Secret Probation'. Just ask my son's. lol. I have a feeing that there is a certain group of people in the HDT crowd that are on 'Double Secret Probation'.

Al

" Hi Carl,

Al

Yeah, usually it's me, I'm married you know :rolleyes: Hope the truck's coming along fine. Can't wait to see it."

Hey Carl,

You know you don't have to be married to get on ' Double Secret Probation'. Just ask my son's. lol. I have a feeing that there is a certain group of people in the HDT crowd that are on 'Double Secret Probation'.

Al

Sounds Like Someone Might be on Super Top Secret Special Double Probation They Don't Have A Picture Up By Their Name Even. Just Saying LOL

Norm & Rhonda

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

Sounds Like Someone Might be on Super Top Secret Special Double Probation They Don't Have A Picture Up By Their Name Even. Just Saying LOL

Norm,

You can find my picture in your local post office. lol.

Al

Norm,

You can find my picture in your local post office. lol.

Al

Just what I was thinking... I thought that silhouette looked familiar

Norm & Rhonda

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, JPL said:

Carl    If my brother and sisterinlaw stay with us at the ECR do I need to pay another Reg fee for them? They may stay the whole week. Just let me know !!

If they are going to participate in all the activities (pot lucks, BBQ,  seminars, games, etc.) they would need to register and pay the fee.   If they are not participating  and just going to be walking around and "camping" then no.  They are staying in your rig correct?  The fee is there to offset the costs of all that goes into the rally such as paper goods, plastic goods, drinks, ice, rentals, etc. 

For everyone else's info, we do not charge extra for children or the elderly occupying an attendees rig.  BTW, when I say "the elderly" don't contact me saying you want a refund because you're old:P

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

41 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

For everyone else's info, we do not charge extra for children or the elderly occupying an attendees rig.  BTW, when I say "the elderly" don't contact me saying you want a refund because you're old:P

You may need to be more worried about them saying they act like "kids" and want a refund!

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Thats why the cost is per couple. It's real just the cost for the wives. The Husbands whom are Old (Elderly) And Act like Children (Childish) Are already getting in for FREE!!!

Norm & Rhonda

2016 Smart Fortwo Prime

Archived