East Coast Rally Registration is Open

SuiteSuccess

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack,

I need to talk to Kim also so I'll put a "bug in her ear" about your length.

When I talked to Kim she said all the inner loop sites were taken but they had some left on the new loop. This was a few weeks ago.

2016 Western Star 5700xe (Pathfinder) DD15 555hp

w/12 speed automatic 3:05 diffs

2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 38RLPK

2 Great Danes

When I talked to Kim she said all the inner loop sites were taken but they had some left on the new loop. This was a few weeks ago.

Spoke to her and looks like this may turn out to be the largest ECR to date. Denver, just cause you signed up early, I'm giving you the free space in every game.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hi Carl. Did the electronic registration yesterday and received an email confirmation almost immediately. Couldn't get much easier, thanks. We plan on arriving on April 9.

Tom and Sandy

1999 International 9400

2012 Mobile Suites 38RESB3

2013 Smart4two Passion

2003 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic

USN RET

Hello. We are arriving hopefully April 15th. We will be attending the Cumberland County Playhouse on April 21st to see the comedy Greener Pastures.

Ed & Teresa Haagsma

2016 New Horizons 45' custom. New Horizons ambassador

2009 Volvo 780 "Remington". Converted by RVHaulers

2015 Smart "Remora"

HI CARL & DONNA !

HAPPY NEW YEAR, we are all signed up/ registered. I had called Kim in early December but will call her back with money. She wanted to wait till after the 1st. of the year

to start the official registrations.

We have a bad case of "Hitch Itch" and are very anxious to see old and new friends! Carl plug me in wherever you need me we plan to check in on the 20 th. but may be in the area the weekend before if you need us you have the number.

HAPPY TRAILS

KEN&PAT CARRUTH

roadfitter

SKP#96308

roadfitter

2000 T-2000 10 speed autoshift DD430/500 H.P.

2001 Alfa 39' Toyhouse

http://community.webshots.com/user/roadfitter597

Holiday lite trucks.

HI CARL & DONNA !

HAPPY NEW YEAR, we are all signed up/ registered. I had called Kim in early December but will call her back with money. She wanted to wait till after the 1st. of the year

We have a bad case of "Hitch Itch" and are very anxious to see old and new friends! Carl plug me in wherever you need me we plan to check in on the 20 th. but may be in the area the weekend before if you need us you have the number.

HAPPY TRAILS

KEN&PAT CARRUTH

roadfitter

SKP#96308

Thanks Ken.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

We are signed up. I may have to drop the truck and trailer when i arrive from SC and drive the car to Indiana to pick up the wife but we will eventually both be there for mot of the week.

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

HI CARL & DONNA !

HAPPY TRAILS

KEN&PAT CARRUTH

roadfitter

SKP#96308

Hi Ken and Pat,

It will be nice to see you both. I am glad you are coming.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Thirty registrants so far with more to come. Good feedback on electronic registration, thank you David.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

I'm going to look into making this one. Do you know when Greg"s seminar will be? Would like to make sure where there for it. As I still can't make up my mind between the Kodiak. Or go with a Semi. So this would allow us both to see trucks set up for this. And get to talk to lots of people doing it.

Pete

event.png

I'm going to look into making this one. Do you know when Greg"s seminar will be? Would like to make sure where there for it. As I still can't make up my mind between the Kodiak. Or go with a Semi. So this would allow us both to see trucks set up for this. And get to talk to lots of people doing it.

Pete

Pete,

Gregg's talks will be Sunday the 23rd. Also there will be a seminar that day on consideration of purchasing a new HDT speced for RVing. Hope you can make it.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Pete, in addition to Greggs talk I will be there with my "just built" 780, so you can see what some of the newer features/functions are in a freshly converted truck and body. It will have some nifty new stuff.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Pete, in addition to Greggs talk I will be there with my "just built" 780, so you can see what some of the newer features/functions are in a freshly converted truck and body. It will have some nifty new stuff.

Jack,

I must have missed if you said. Is this a Gregg build?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Suite Did you rec our reg via snail mail? Any problems just let me know. Thanks. Can't wait. The first of Jan was interesting (damn cold for here) so hope Apr will be a lot kinder. Pat

The Old Sailor

Pat,

Yes we did. Sent you an email, did you not receive it?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Carl Glad you got the Reg. I have to look back to see if the email is here but at least we know we are signed up. How many are signed up? Pat

The Old Sailor

I believe 32 but got several through regular mail I need to process. Lots of new faces which I'm really happy to see coming. Haven't received some of the "regulars" yet but they will come in.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

• 3 weeks later...

That's great would love to be able to look over the new build. I know the last one was sure nice. Should know by this weekend if its going to work for us. May just have to drive over, and stay at a hotel/motel and visit. Marilyn has plans to go to Natchez Ms around that time for a week.

Pete,

Gregg's talks will be Sunday the 23rd. Also there will be a seminar that day on consideration of purchasing a new HDT speced for RVing. Hope you can make it.

Thanks and sure want to make it for that.

event.png

That's great would love to be able to look over the new build. I know the last one was sure nice. Should know by this weekend if its going to work for us. May just have to drive over, and stay at a hotel/motel and visit. Marilyn has plans to go to Natchez Ms around that time for a week.

Thanks and sure want to make it for that.

Pete, you will be surprised at what is on this build. Stuff never before done on an HDT hauler body. If it comes out as I expect it will be pretty unique and set a new standard. The design is done, prototype steel has been formed to work out some design issues, and the production steel is being cut right now.

See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com

Jack,

I need to talk to Kim also so I'll put a "bug in her ear" about your length.

Carl, THANKS for talking to Kim. She held back a suitable (I think) site for us. And we are now registered at the campground. I owe you big time. We come in on Thursday, and leave the following Sunday. I hate to leave so early after the Rally, but we have to open the campground and it is four days of driving to get there.

www.jackdanmayer.com

Carl, THANKS for talking to Kim. She held back a suitable (I think) site for us. And we are now registered at the campground. I owe you big time. We come in on Thursday, and leave the following Sunday. I hate to leave so early after the Rally, but we have to open the campground and it is four days of driving to get there.

No problem. Kim and Rolando are great about accommodating our rally. We were the impetus for them to do a major facelift to the A Loop and she now has three major rallies scheduled in season which were prompted to look at Deer Run because of the ECR.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Were still trying to get this worked out. But should get there the 22 Sat. And stay for 3 or 4 days. That's about all I think we can get to work. Still not sure if we will pull the camper. Or just drive over and stay in town. Its about 4 hour drive for us. So not that far at all.

Trying to hold off until the dates are posed as when each Seminar will be set.

Pete

event.png

Archived