Memorial Day burnt offerings? - Jokingly

Yarome

Just curious what's on the menu for most folks this Memorial Day? Spring has sprung and the renewall is such a fitting time to remember those individuals and families that have made the ultimate commitments and sacrifices to ensure the freedoms we enjoy in the world today.

What's goin on your grill!??

Quail, goose breast wrapped in bacon & Blue fish. Frogs legs will be sauted in olive oil in a skillet not cooked on the grill. The Blue Claw crabs will be covered with bay seasoning and steamed.

The one that dies with the most toys is still dead!

Kids, grandkids, friends over for potato salad, baked beans, chips and dips, and hot dogs cooked over a campfire. Followed by s'mores.

WDR

1993 Foretravel U225 with Pacbrake and 5.9 Cummins with Banks

1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4" lift and 33" tires

Raspberry Pi Coach Computer

Ham Radio

Where's the "like" button?? :-)

I know right!! Quail, bacon wrapped anything, baby backs, sauted frog legs n steamed claws, baked beans n s'mores...!! I wanna go play at your guys's house! :D:lol:

Makes my little marinated cracked pepper corn rib eye feel like an orphan.

I'll certainly be hoisting one in honor of those that have come before and our current sons and daughters.

Its not memorial day here but it does remind me of my Dad who fought and was wounded in WWII.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Archived