Hdt and fitness app?

Exile

So my phone says the farthest i have ever walked in one day was 12 miles.

I know i was driving a truck with lousy suspension on dirt roads on that day. I imagine washboards could look like a step to a phone.

Anyone else experience an extreme fitness illusion while being an air seat cowboy?

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Chrome habit I’m trying to kick.

If I carry my cell phone on the handlebars of my motorcycle in a case, I look like I've ran a marathon or 3 that day. :D

I now have a watch that records my activity instead of my phone and it does a much better job of not being falsely triggered on the bike.

Edited by BlueLghtning

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

• 3 years later...

Yes, I realized a long time ago that all these step meters don't work correctly. But there are people who are proud to take 10,000 steps a day to the kitchen and back, lol. And if we talk about training, I can tell from my feelings whether the training was productive or not. I'm a little nervous about this, because I gained extra weight during the quarantine, and I want to get rid of it. I also decided to devote more time to sports and I want to use special supplements for muscle growth. If someone has such an experience, please write your feedback. Thus, I chose Sarms (here steroidcycle.org you can read an article about them), but you can change my opinion.

Edited by emmanuilteleshev