Where/when gas could be cheapest in 2016

youngfulltimers

a friend who works in the oil industry told me that since the price of oil is so low that the oil wells in ND are down to 26 pumping oil,2 years ago it was 267.he also said he got a report that the Arabs are willing to go down to 20.00 per barrel if needed to get their agenda handled (what ever that is)

Several stations near I-75 in Bushnell, FL were at $1.59 today. Diesel was $1.80.

Two days ago I bought gas at the Murphy station in Bushnell for $1.59. The other stations were the same. Drove to Crystal River and when I got back to Bushnell they were all $1.79. I had planned on filling the motorhome with the $1.59 stuff when we leave this morning. Bummer. That's still cheaper than when I filled it last November. LOL.

Jeff :)

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Two days ago I bought gas at the Murphy station in Bushnell for $1.59. The other stations were the same. Drove to Crystal River and when I got back to Bushnell they were all $1.79. I had planned on filling the motorhome with the $1.59 stuff when we leave this morning. Bummer. That's still cheaper than when I filled it last November. LOL.

Jeff :)

I noticed that this morning when we went to Bushnell for breakfast and shopping. We also filled up the toad a couple of days ago at $1.59, but fortunately, we had topped off the coach at $1.63 just before we got here in January, so we're all set when we roll out tomorrow on our way to Rainbow Springs State Park.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Archived