CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Attention all Rio Grande Valley Winter Texans: we are going to have a lunch get-together at Gonzalez Burgers on Tuesday, Jan. 5 at 11:15 a.m. It's located at 1309 Silver Ave. in Donna TX. If you haven't been there before, they have burgers, fries, onion rings (I think...) and drinks. Limited menu but the biggest, juiciest old fashioned hamburgers you've probably ever had! See ya'll there!!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you all have a great time. Eat one for Ron & I. News in a coyuolw !months about a get together for those attending Escapade

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Good to catch up on the news from everyone. We are currently grounded in the Atlanta area for a few months. Christina had much needed surgery and we are now in the recovery stage. Was hoping to get back to our lot in Casa Grande for some part of the year. The temps have been so cold there that it may just be warmer in Georgia

Safe Travels!.

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Christina & Von,

Happy New Year.

Glad to hear Christina is in the recovery stage of her surgery. While temps in Casa Grande have been cold, it won't last forever. By the end of January it should be back up into the 70's. Hopefully that will be warm enough to travel here. Regardless, wishing you both good health and safe travels in 2016.

~ Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Happy New Year to all.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

• 6 months later...

It has been almost 10 years since we started full timing, still going, still enjoying it, sitting still longer, own no home base, tear down & set up taking longer, will both be 70 this year, no plans to quit but checking out locations when we do. I wonder how many of the 2007 class are still full timing? I wonder how many are in the same rig? Greg

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

Still full-timing, but not in the same rig as when I first met the group in Quartzsite in January 2008. I ended up changing rigs a few months later. I have a lot at the SKP park in Casa Grande, but have no plans to have that be the place I stay when I decide to get off the road (way too hot in the summer). Staying west this summer, but I'll be heading east for the next 3 summers.

Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Just had our class social here at the 56th Escapade in Vermont. Nice size group but many of us are on staff, having been recruited over the years by Bob & Molly.

Congratulations to them on the great job they have done these past 6 years. Now they can have more time with those grandchildren

Just an FYI Greg I'd post your question on the " Class of 2007" fax book page.

We are a still here and we have moved I btyo a 2000 Monaco Dynasty and we love it

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

• 1 month later...

Well Greg were still on the road with same truck and 5th wheel we started with and like you spending longer in one spot getting older not sure if any smarter wintering in AZ and plan to spend summers in PNW (Washington) Port Townsend area would like to see you and jean again take care safe travels.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

• 3 months later...

We the Starkey's are still in our 05 Journey. Have been off the road awhile for medical purposes. Feeling good and hoping to head to Rover's Roost in March. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2017.

Safe Travels!

Well Greg were still on the road with same truck and 5th wheel we started with and like you spending longer in one spot getting older not sure if any smarter wintering in AZ and plan to spend summers in PNW (Washington) Port Townsend area would like to see you and jean again take care safe travels.

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Archived