banking

Rav

My bank, USAA, is in every state and most countries although they only have one physical location. Using electronic banking and photo deposits with occasional Walmart/ATM withdrawals why would you need a physical bank?

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I use USAA bank in San Antonio. I have never seen the facility, but have got loans from them, deposit checks via cell phone, and pay bills electronically. They even mail a check for me if they cannot do an electronic payment with a biller. And they reimburse up to $10 per month in ATM fees. Member eligibility is Active, retired and honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military, officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS), or, Adult children whose eligible parents have or had a USAA auto or property insurance product.

If you are not eligible for USAA or prefer a building you can walk into, I am the treasurer for a nation-wide organization with an account with Regions Bank. The previous treasurer lived in Florida. I am in Texas. It seems to be very widespread.

Paul (KE5LXU), former fulltimer, now sometimer...

'03 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40E

'05 Honda Odyssey

Escapees, FMCA, WIT, SMART

http://www.pjrider.com

Out west we have had very good luck with Wells Fargo, no idea east of the Mississippi river though.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

We find Chase is pretty good, but they are currently in the process of eliminating ATMs in Walgreens stores.

Other than ATM and Safety Deposit box we do 100% of our banking on line.

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

thanks for the replies, I finally talked to the right person today and got it all taken care of. it is amazing that you can talk to several people and none of them really no what is going on. we do all our personal banking online- this was for the business - I should of asked the question better.

2016 Bighorn 3760EL

Steve, Dara and Mattie dog

Archived