"At the rv park"

hallyn

Never been to tx, but will be this winter. From the website, we would give it a shot at least for an overnight. Too far north for winter though. Will get cold where this park is located.

How do you define cold?

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Welcome to the forums! That might be a new park, which could explain the lack of reviews. It does seem strange that their website don't even list an address, but Google does. How did you find the park?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I define cold by 50 or below on the majority of the days and even colder at night. And/or if your electric heaters don't keep you warm and you need to use the furnace in your rv. This area does get snow and ice at times also. Had friends who volunteered in this area over a winter. They are going further south now.

Pat DeJong

According to the "about us" on their website, they have been in business since 1985.

Missed that, thanks! :) That kind of blow my theory. I couldn't find any reviews on any sites either. Hallyn, if you do go there it would be really interesting if you would come back and fill us in.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived