Prodigal Canadian Members

Darryl&Rita

We had a great winter in "warm and dry" Arizona, back in Ontario now with the garden, the yard and the stix and brix. Just starting the plan for the next long, cool spell next fall. Hello to Rick and Bill from John and Jo!! Still lurkin' and learnin'....

Johnboy

98 Volvo 610

2004 RE3 Mobile Suites

2011 Smart

John & Jo , 1998 Volvo 610, 2004 RE3 36' Mobile Suites, 2011 Smart 'Pure'.

We had a great winter in "warm and dry" Arizona, back in Ontario now with the garden, the yard and the stix and brix. Just starting the plan for the next long, cool spell next fall. Hello to Rick and Bill from John and Jo!! Still lurkin' and learnin'....

Johnboy

98 Volvo 610

2004 RE3 Mobile Suites

2011 Smart

Hellooo to you both.

Glad to hear the westward swing was good for youz 2.

Look forward to a cozy-up in the future.

Rick

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

I'm checking in from time to time when I can to see what's going on...Back from a wonderful winter in Arizona...busy as usual running the roads of North America!
Here I am running down to Vegas area at Sunset..

June, Walter (Princess and Czar-our Shihtzu and Rottweiler) The Security Team 24/7

2000 Volvo 770, VED12-465hp-1.94 Million Kms and Counting,Eaton-Fuller manual stick 13...
232"WB_Twin Screw , 24.5" Rubber, 2011-Passion-Smart Car - 37RL Cardinal, 2KW Solar PV

"Enjoying Life" - Currently Semi-Retired..In the Summer I Drive a Semi...In the Winter I'm Retired"

Archived