View New Content stopped working for me, you?

RV_

Yesterday the View New Content came back with "Sorry, no new content found" for both New Since my last visit, and "New in the last 24 hours."

The rest of the View New Content page options seem to display random results.

It was working fine until the last few days.

I tried to upload a snip of the problem but the file limit for uploaded files has been changed from 100mb to 30mb

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Still not working here. Thanks Pat but the link at the top page on the right still works but it only shows my new topic here when I posted today.

Edit:

Got it. I must have brushed the setting on the bottom for viewing my content somehow. It's working for me too now. I had only used new since last visit and New in past 24 hours before.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Works for me. I always go to my content first to check for new things I have posted on and then click the new content. Many, Many months ago I may have had nothing new for over 24 hours, but it doesn't happen often.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I do too 1 Rod.

Bill B Thanks! I had never moved that filter selection except between since "New since last visit" and "New past 24 hours." Yep I brushed it. Maybe it will help the next person if they read this.

I love my touch screen tablets and desktop All in Ones, this is the first time I've ever gotten that sloppy with them. :blink::D

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

• 2 months later...

Just got this note back from James Hendrix in Escapee IT.

I checked the ticket and they say it is working correctly now. However, let me know if you see issues. I suspect some people may also be losing mail to spam filtering.

James

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived