Memorial Day

SuiteSuccess

My heartfelt thanks to all those that served or are serving. Especially those that gave their all. Love you, Dad, R.I.P. 1st. Lt. Army Air Corp. B-29 Pilot, Guam, Marianas Islands WWII.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Thank you sir, and thank you and your wife for your support...

Takes good people at home like you supporting us, to feed our spirits and makes us " WANT" to fight even harder for our beautiful country!!

People REALLY do not ( or cannot even) comprehend how lucky we really are to have the freedom that we have in America.. Other countries have laws or rules that are simply limiting freedom.. For example, in Germany or Italy, you can be fined or even arrested if you make noises on a "Sunday", creating a disturbance to the neighbors or area, so NO CUTTING GRASS!!... And those are the beautiful countries, I don't even want to tell you about places like Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Russia, and many, many other places I have been... We are lucky for sure!!!

Semper Fi

The Few

The Few

Many thanks for all those who served and most of all for those who didn't make back to their loved ones. A VERY special thanks to dad. Omaha beach, Battle of the Bulge, europe occupation forces, Over to Korea to help establish the 38th parallel in 1948, back there in the early '50s during the Korean conflict, served up thru 1969 during 'Nam. I was raised among heros and never knew what they had gone thru when I was a kid but have learned to love and appreciate their sacrifices and service in the years since. 94 years young and still kicking.

My most vivid memory of Memorial Day is while in the scouts, put flags on the graves of our fallen at Punchbowl National Cemetery in Hawaii. Easter sunrise service there is another memory that will remain with me to the end of my days.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

My heartfelt thanks to all those that served or are serving. Especially those that gave their all. Love you, Dad, R.I.P. 1st. Lt. Army Air Corp. B-29 Pilot, Guam, Marianas Islands WWII.

Piper PA-140 Cherokee pilot here..

480 hrs..

I salute your father, and all of my fellow Service members past, present, and future..

3 yrs Army 82-85

24 Years Marine Corps 1986-2010

6 yrs Federal Government 2010-present

I have felt the pain, but I absolutely honor those that honor us..

Semper Fi,

The Few

The Few

Many thanks for all those who served and most of all for those who didn't make back to their loved ones. A VERY special thanks to dad. Omaha beach, Battle of the Bulge, europe occupation forces, Over to Korea to help establish the 38th parallel in 1948, back there in the early '50s during the Korean conflict, served up thru 1969 during 'Nam. I was raised among heros and never knew what they had gone thru when I was a kid but have learned to love and appreciate their sacrifices and service in the years since. 94 years young and still kicking.

My most vivid memory of Memorial Day is while in the scouts, put flags on the graves of our fallen at Punchbowl National Cemetery in Hawaii. Easter sunrise service there is another memory that will remain with me to the end of my days.

I salute your father sir.

Semper fi..

The Few

Today I'm thinking of my Daddy who made it thru WW2 and the Korean War. He loved the Navy and he is a great part of why I spent 30 years in my Navy. My Mama lost a brother on the beach at Normandy. On The Wall are 2 names That I went To High School and graduated with. They Gave All. To all that are on that wall and to all before them and after them We can never Thank Them Enough.

America

Love And Defend It

Or "GET OUT"

Pat

The Old Sailor

Today I'm thinking of my Daddy who made it thru WW2 and the Korean War. He loved the Navy and he is a great part of why I spent 30 years in my Navy. My Mama lost a brother on the beach at Normandy. On The Wall are 2 names That I went To High School and graduated with. They Gave All. To all that are on that wall and to all before them and after them We can never Thank Them Enough.

America

Love And Defend It

Or "GET OUT"

Pat

The Old Sailor

Amen to that. God Bless all who have and who will standup for our homeland

America

Love And Defend It

Or "GET OUT"

Pat

The Old Sailor

Semper Fi

The Few

Archived