Nanook is Complete, Finally

Larry&Donna-AK

When you're dealing with crap who cares about elegance, my first thought is spillage. LOL Thanks for the link.

Well, under pressure you can add spray-age to the mix! My plan is to buy (if it exists) or make up an adapter to go directly from a threaded 3"/4" FPT sewer connection to the 1-1/2" discharge hose and do away with the 3" RV hose. The discharge hose is rated to 75 psi with metal fittings, so it's a lot less likely to leak than the slinky. I'd love to just hang the disposal from the black tank permanently, but I'm sure the tank wouldn't like a big mass like that swinging around. That'll be what the next RV gets built with...

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Glen thank you for the compliment on the truck.

I think I need a better explanation on "wheel stops". Haven't a clue what you're referring to.

Justice had memory bubble pop. ;) if you're referring to the Smart car wheelstops they are bolted on to the Bed. When using the ramps the stops are removed and ramp is secured using the same bolts.

In your picture album, on the bed where the wheel stops for SmartCar goes, It looks as though there are threaded studs there with a plastic protector over them. They look sorta mushroom like.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

In your picture album, on the bed where the wheel stops for SmartCar goes, It looks as though there are threaded studs there with a plastic protector over them. They look sorta mushroom like.

Okay... photo #34 while in the shop those were screwed into the thread holes. When finished there was bolts holding everything down.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Nice Larry. I know you are super excited to have the dream realized after a year of planning! Maybe we'll see you in Tampa next January?

Thank you, Tampa just might be in the cards ...we'll have talk at Hutch.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Archived