MaximumSignal Update?

MNRon

Thanks, Jack! That's great to see. I would likely have an 18-20 foot separation, so that shouldn't be an issue here. I haven't settled on an exact mounting location for a ceiling mount antenna yet, but the 6 foot or more distance to the cell devices would likely be met in any case. Looking forward to more good news, thanks again!

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've been waiting for over a year now and have to do something in the next couple months. What's the latest? Are we ever going to see this product, and will it work as advertised? Not trying to be critical because I really want this. I just need to know if I can wait for it or if I need to go another way.

2000 Volvo 770, 500HP/1650FP Cummins N14 and 10 Speed Autoshift 3.58 Rear 202" WB, 2002 Teton Aspen Royal 43 Foot, Burgman 650 Scooter

I've been waiting for over a year now and have to do something in the next couple months. What's the latest? Are we ever going to see this product, and will it work as advertised? Not trying to be critical because I really want this. I just need to know if I can wait for it or if I need to go another way.

We are now fighting a Frivolous lawsuit from a Patent troll,. Our lawyers are fighting do get it into discovery so we can get the suit dismissed and start shipping as we were served with an Injunction just as we were getting ready to ship. All this guy does is buy old patents and then sue people hoping they settle out of court. He offered to settle for $250,000 , It is going to cost between 50.000 and 100,000 in legal fees but we are nnot giving in .He Owns several Companies ,The one he is using for us is called Salmon Licensing LLC . He has served everyone . It is all this clown Lawyer from Chicago does. You should google him to see what a pain this guy is.

Keeping You Connected

Proud Commercial Member #129 http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Good luck to you.

We were early developers of bar code equipment and a similar thing happened. The guy found a late 1960's patent using different width bars to send a code, hence there was prior art on bar code operation. Fortunately for us, there was enough inertia from other, much larger, equipment suppliers that the guy was neutralized.

The same guy found a patent on a digital clock that used a flashing ":" between hours and minute, like this: 7:30. He sued every digital watch and clock manufacturer until he finally lost in court but not until a lot of wasted time and useless legal fees.

I wish you strength in your case.

John

2015 Entegra Aspire 44B diesel pusher with 2017 GMC Acadia Denali toad
Web site, albums, blog and more here

I am looking into getting a cell phone signal amplification device for my 5th wheel in order to get a better cell signal for voice and data. i looked int the Wilson now We Boost product. how does your product compare and what will be the sales price of your unit?

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

I am looking into getting a cell phone signal amplification device for my 5th wheel in order to get a better cell signal for voice and data. i looked int the Wilson now We Boost product. how does your product compare and what will be the sales price of your unit?

Our products have been superior in the past . No reason to believe this on won't be . A little warning if you are going to get a WeBoost/Wilson product do it fast . They were hauled before The FCC last week and it did not go well for them . LOL. Cellphonemate gets called up next. LMAO

Keeping You Connected

Our products have been superior in the past . No reason to believe this on won't be . A little warning if you are going to get a WeBoost/Wilson product do it fast . They were hauled before The FCC last week and it did not go well for them . LOL. Cellphonemate gets called up next. LMAO

I hope this lawsuit deal gets squared away quickly, Gord! I'm using a borrowed WeBoost Drive 4G-M here in the Big Cypress National Preserve in southern Florida. It helps, but I'm not impressed... :(

Dutch

I hope this lawsuit deal gets squared away quickly, Gord! I'm using a borrowed WeBoost Drive 4G-M here in the Big Cypress National Preserve in southern Florida. It helps, but I'm not impressed... :(

Lawyers are trying to get to discovery .To get this thrown out.

Keeping You Connected

Lawyers are trying to get to discovery .To get this thrown out.

For your sake and the sake of those of us waiting to buy, I hope they can get it done soon!

Dutch

For your sake and the sake of those of us waiting to buy, I hope they can get it done soon!

It is Bull . Going to cost me 50 to 100 grand in legal fees ( Lawyers estimate. ) Let alone lost income and other expenses . Only way to get back money back is to counter sue after this gets dismissed. Lawyers are the only ones that make money . Of course this patent troll is a Lawyer . Go figure.

Keeping You Connected

It is Bull . Going to cost me 50 to 100 grand in legal fees ( Lawyers estimate. ) Let alone lost income and other expenses . Only way to get back is to counter sue after this gets dismissed. Lawyers are the only ones that make money . Of course this patent troll is a Lawyer . Go figure.

Yep, that's why I said I hoped they would "get it done soon"! That would minimize your legal expenses as well as getting your income restarted.

Dutch

• 4 weeks later...

Great news, Gord! Will you be contacting the pre-buyers for updated info before you ship?

As soon as we are ready to ship I will be contacting everyone to over their info and exterior antenna choice 13 Mag mount or trucker . . I am partial to the mag mount myself for several reasons not the least of which is durability. Mag mount will lower shipping cost as well.

Keeping You Connected

As soon as we are ready to ship I will be contacting everyone to over their info and exterior antenna choice 13 Mag mount or trucker . . I am partial to the mag mount myself for several reasons not the least of which is durability. Mag mount will lower shipping cost as well.

That sounds good, Gord. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Dutch

I'm witholding my test report until I test a production unit. The unit I have works fine, but I have no other hardware to test it against - like a weBoost amp. Once I have a production unit to test I'll publish the results.

I agree that a car unit would be a good test unit for Chris& Cherie. It makes it easier to get it mounted within the limitations imposed by the technology.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Gord,

I'm very interested in purchasing the new amp from Maximum Signal. I have an old dual band amp that was used for 3G here in Canada. The LTE frequency on Telus LTE is AWS band (1700/2100). I have this antenna mounted through my roof and if it can be used would save me a lot of extra work. It does say 700-1900Mhz and is not compatible with some Canadian frequencies. What are your thoughts?

Gord,

I'm very interested in purchasing the new amp from Maximum Signal. I have an old dual band amp that was used for 3G here in Canada. The LTE frequency on Telus LTE is AWS band (1700/2100). I have this antenna mounted through my roof and if it can be used would save me a lot of extra work. It does say 700-1900Mhz and is not compatible with some Canadian frequencies. What are your thoughts?

I know they are configured to work best with included antennas . I have to sell kitted now , That is the Law. . What you do once you get i. I can't control. Also we cannot guarantee performance .Not a fan of that antenna . Go with the mag mount of ours for ease of use and it blows the doors off that antenna performance wise.

Keeping You Connected

Archived