RV HUMOR "FULL TIMERS"

Dave O

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a funny rv story for you'all, I was taking a week vacation, hauling my 31' prowler up 95 north on 4th of July weekend, headed around Philly going to the poconos. It was about 99 degrees and highway was packed, we we're crawling around philly. I noticed traffic in the left hand lane passing me were putting up they're convertibles and rolling up windows... I thought it was because it was hot. A few people went by me with they're middle finger raised... humm questioning myself why. The road coming out of Delaware was very rough and bumpy. Finally we came to a complete stop, and another camper pull up beside me and told me I had a real promblem with my black water tank. I then realised that the tank when I left was 1/2 full and I planned to empty in the poconos. Apparently it had broke off its rail and fell to the highway, dragging on the asphalt spilling its contents to cars behind me. Not a good day to be traveling and certainly didn't make any friends that day.

35) When you visit friends, they ask you if you want to spend the night with them and sleep in a real bed.

And by "real" bed, they usually have a mattress in the spare room which is 50 years old and has a body imprint as if it just came from the Bates motel.

Bill, Mo Rex & Princess

Fulltiming since 8/1993

06 Duramax 08 Cardinal 35

SKP 27411

Archived