Plan now! 57th Escapade, Tucson, AZ

• 1 month later...

Trying to coordinate flights and travel. What time does the Escapade officially end on the 24th? Thanks

It's been awhile since we've attended an Escapade, but as I recall, on the last day, there's just the Hookup Breakfast, but no classes or other official goings on.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

t's been awhile since we've attended an Escapade, but as I recall, on the last day, there's just the Hookup Breakfast, but no classes or other official goings on.

Linda is correct. Most folks are finished with breakfast by 9 am or so. The official closing ceremony is the afternoon before, followed by a big party that evening.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I know this is really early but does anyone know about the 58th Escapade, where and when. We hadn't been to an Escapade in 10 years and went to thee 56th and realized how much we missed it. The main reason that we hadn't attended is we found out too late to make changes to our schedule.

The earlier we know the better a lot of us can change our schedule around to attend.

Thanks

The earlier we know the better a lot of us can change our schedule around to attend.

I will contact the new directors to see if the information can be released yet. The location was still not under contract when we last spoke but if it is OK to do so, he or I will let you know.

The deal is now done and the 2018 Escapade will be held in Sedalia, MO from May 7 through June 1.

This information courtesy of Duane Mathes, the male half of the Escapade Director team.

You might want to add the year as well. Isn't it 2018??

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Will there be a pre or post event in Benson at the co-op park?

As an official part of the Escapade, I'm quite sure there won't be as there was not last time we were in Tucson, 2015. You might want to contact the park to see if they are planning something as it would be up to them to make that decision and carry it out. The Escapade staff are too busy to do something like that as the various chair-people are on the Escapade site at least a week before participants begin to arrive and some key staff are there much earlier than that.

• 4 weeks later...

We are registered for the boot camp and rally. I have gotten information about the boot camp (classes,etc.),but is the rest of the week like? I see pics of music and other things. I know they have vendors. But what other things happen - do they have additional seminars during the day. I have read my info escapees sent me and they said there is a sample agenda of what happens during the week. I have not been able to locate it on the website. Does anyone have an agenda from a previous rally they can send me (teacherofhope@aol.com) or lead me in the right direction to find one on line?

Thank you!

Claudia and Rich

New full timers from Texas now in rainy Oregon for a few months to be with our only granddaughter from our only child and great son-in-law (they are "one and done"

You will have a busy week. There are seminars all day long, break for dinner, then evening entertainment. There are vendors, crafts, socials, meet and greet. etc. You will not be bored and you will be well educated.

Last year I took all the techy classes offered by Geeks on Tour, well worth it. I now have my own blog, a map on the blog showing where we have traveled. I had tried to do this on my own but needed some light guidance.

You will find there are more seminars you want to attend than you have time for. Pick and choose the most critical to you at this time. Smart Weigh will be there also to give you an accurate multi-wheel weighing of your rig. I highly recommend doing this for you peace of mind.

You and your spouse should break up and attend different seminars, double the coverage, double the knowledge.

Good luck and enjoy the Escapade.

• 2 weeks later...

not enough info on parking,tried to reg ,and all would let me do is get boondocking, no info on water avalibity /sewer dump, we have a dog so we need elec for the air so the dog will live. average temp in tucson is 84 deg. to hot to leave a dog in all day. need more info about the rally camping in general

Dwain

2001 volvo 660 single.430hp autoshift 2011 Mobile Suites 38rssb3

not enough info on parking,tried to reg ,and all would let me do is get boondocking, no info on water avalibity /sewer dump, we have a dog so we need elec for the air so the dog will live. average temp in tucson is 84 deg. to hot to leave a dog in all day. need more info about the rally camping in general

Have you called the office to get answers?

google says average temp in tucson in march. now elec not go ,i don't care if it is 74 the coach gets to hot in the sun all day to leave my dog in there.....your weather page says it should be 75 right now, we both know it is in the high 80,s

2001 volvo 660 single.430hp autoshift 2011 Mobile Suites 38rssb3

I did some checking and your information is correct. Only dry camping is left but there are other RV parks in the area which some folks stay in.It really isn't possible to find locations that have ample full hookups and the facilities that Escapade needs.

Archived