Vendors at the 56th Escapade?

I new to full time RVing, new to Escapees and loving it! I signed up for Boot camp and will be at the Escapade. I'm finding that there are gadgets that make RVing easier and safer. I would love to buy a TireMinder, etc. Will there be any kind of vendors at the Escapade?? If yes are their prices less than on line?

Thank you, any information would help.

• 1 month later...

We need our A/C units serviced and Blue Ox hitch tuned up, anyone know if there will be vendors for service?

Cookie & Comer

Queen Punky Brewster

2015 Entegra Cornerstone

2015 Grand Cherokee

Facebook. CookieRv

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls

We need our A/C units serviced and Blue Ox hitch tuned up, anyone know if there will be vendors for service?

My understandung is that there are no actual rpasir people of any kind there, just vendors of product

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

While I can't say for sure who all will be on site, but last year in Tucson there were quite a number of companies that were doing installations of their products on site and several mobile RV repair services. I'd be pretty surprised if there are not some services available there, but will have to check on the complete answer for your question.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

An RV air conditioner is pretty much a home style, window mount in a different box so you service it the same way. Replace broken bits, add freon or clean clogged fins for the most part.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

There may be no freon service ports on the unit like you would find in an automotive or fixed install home unit but it is easy enough to add the ports if you want to do so. It comes down to the cost and likely-hood that the repair of the leak worked. The usual reason given for lack of service ports is that it is cheaper to trash a defective unit than it is to fix it. If paying for the repair that is much more likely than when you are working on it yourself.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Just so that folks know, the list of vendors is now complete and has been submitted to the IT department for posting on the Escapade page of the website. Keep looking as it should be there very shortly.

Not all of the commercial members who attend the Escapade are listed as vendors since some who do RV repair work do not have any reason to have a booth but do have their vehicles marked. While we can't say exactly who will be there, it will be an unusual year if no member who does RV repairs happens to be available.

According to a post by Bob Pinner on 6/28 on the Escapade Facebook page there will be no mobile repair at Escapade. You may see actual vendors installiny their product

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

What a shame! But,, there maybe other options available in the future. Just a note we have been very happy with the factory service centers over the years. For example, you mentioned tow bars - the Blue Ox center is out of the way but great, with free parking. The Freightliner Center is EXCELLENT!

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

I thought I saw something about the vendors being submitted to IT for posting about a week ago but I don't see it on the Escapade page. Am I missing it or has it not been posted yet?

Pat

2006 Chevy Duramax, DRW, ext cab, Long bed, Reese 18K hitch
2011 Carriage Cameo

Ham radio operator, WA3UOE

Just so that folks know, the list of vendors is now complete and has been submitted to the IT department for posting on the Escapade page of the website.

The Escapee IT department is very small, so it may take a few days.

Archived