The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look out for the Glyn guy. He can tell some tall tales if you let him. LOL And of course, Jin is top dog.

By the time we all reach this age most of us should be able to tell some interesting tall tales. That is everyone except me, guides are expected to tell taller tales and they have to be true. :lol:

Together we, Ranger and Jin

www.desertbandanna.com - The

Heartland North Country RETS31
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ext Cab, Dually 4x4, 7.3l diesel.

Tuesday night we had dinner with Mike and Deb at Famous Dave's before they left for North Ranch the next morning. Yesterday we went to Algodones. Got our teeth cleaned (Thanks Toni), had lunch at El Paraiso on the patio, and shopped the sidewalk vendors. The line to get back across the border was 30-45 minutes. we were home by 4:30.

Only 9 rigs at Sindewinder BLM when we got here now there is 17. The ground was soft when we arrived but is dried out fast. There is a bit of highway noise too. Have to see the old Yuma prison, flea markets, the dunes near Glamis.

Temps in the mid 70's for a while.

Tom and Dianne wish we had seen your "new" motorhome. Well catch up somewhere down the road.

Next week on to south Phoenix to see the kids. Be Safe. Later.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

I noticed this large rig backing up to my rear window and blocking all the sunshine and when I looked out I saw this familar looking truck in the street, Hey, I know who that is....and the rig next to us was next to us at The Ranch back in Feb. and a couple at the laundry were just at The Ranch last month. It's nice to meet new friends but just a nice to meet up with old friends out here. We had such a great time in Q with this group and it's fun to see how our paths criss/cross around the country throughout the year. Maybe we can find a spot for a campfire around here somewhere. Who's turn is it to start the fire since Jim's not here????

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

Ok, I finally got back on the forum (gasp). Everything was against me getting here again. My internet service changed and at the same time my computer crashed. Then you guys took off in the classless sky and when I tried to sign on the system wouldn't let me. I tried to sign on as a new member and it said my username was already used. YEAH it was BY ME!! Well I finally got it all straightened out and I'm back. All is well in Tampa Florida.

I'm going to wave at Paul and Sue as we take off on a cruise Sunday. Our trip will go right by them. We found out you can hang around the cruise terminal and pick up some good deals at the last minute. We got a 7 day for 440 each and it will be our first time doing this. No more little boats,,, ha ha!!

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Back in Apache Junction. No problems with the hitch. Love having the full hook ups again, but it may take a month to get all the dust and dirt out of the rig.

All you guys up at North Ranch - have a great time. You have the standard to uphold for this class-less class.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

mellow.gifMy computer must have the same virus that Lee's has. I wrote a long, witty, eloquent reply and it disappeared!

To re-cap: Julie and Mike made Margaritas??? What a surprise (not)!!!!! um, what exactly did you say about us?laugh.gifI had a margarita tonight and Paul tried one of those "slushy" ones. When I told him it tasted like a bandaid, he tried to steal mine!The weather here in the keys has been great until today. now its windy and "cold". we still can't get the boat in the water.

Steve, Paul and I have debated taking one of those last minute cruises, but Dozer looks at us with those sad little (vicious) kitty eyes, and begs us not to leave him (unless he has an unlimited food supply) If one of your stops is Key West, let us know and we'll see if we can meet you there. if not, we'll try to catch you on the way north! Let us know how the cruise is!

Charley, did you get the new refrigerator installed??smile.gif

Sue

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Hey, Sue, we will be hanging out here for a while after the cruise, so if you guys start heading North give us a shout. We are here at the Brandon Elks, just East of Tampa and there are now plenty of spots open.

Boy o boy, margaritas, I remember them all right, I'll drink to that, and to you guys. Ann & Jerry welcome to the group. Some of us are a "bubble off" plumb, but we all have a good time anyway. Steve & Carol

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Know what ya mean...Lynn & I spent our first day in Fountain Hills de-dusting, etc.Weird having full plumbing if you catch my drift...thanks for all the tips about that stuff at our graduation campfire in Q!

Does anyone have an update on how Denise is doing?

Back in Apache Junction. No problems with the hitch. Love having the full hook ups again, but it may take a month to get all the dust and dirt out of the rig.

All you guys up at North Ranch - have a great time. You have the standard to uphold for this class-less class.

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Know what ya mean...Lynn & I spent our first day in Fountain Hills de-dusting, etc.Weird having full plumbing if you catch my drift...thanks for all the tips about that stuff at our graduation campfire in Q!

Does anyone have an update on how Denise is doing?

Denise is doing great! She's improving one day at time. Every day is a little better but she's looking good. See you soon in the Big City! :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Saw this topic a while back and decided to wait until we're realy FT to post. Met Paul and Sue today and changed my mind. Would like to be a part if ya'll will have me.

Don't worry about us not having you. I'm clueless, Happless, and now Classless and they took me. Or, did I take them. ?? Anyway Welcome aboard. However having been exposed to Paul and Sue might raise some Questions. We've been talking about them for the past two weeks here at Quartzsite. We ran out of things to talk about so we made up some real juicy stuff about them. That's what happens to anyone that isn't here.

I enjoyed the Campfire tonight. Especially that piece of lemon Meringue Pie. Thanks Tony. You know I think Campfires are fatening. I gain weight every time I sit by one.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Now we got Standards, OMG what is this world coming to. Clueless, Classless with Standards.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Denise is doing great! She's improving one day at time. Every day is a little better but she's looking good. See you soon in the Big City! :D

Glad to hear that she's better...tell her hi from us. Looking forward to seeing you and Terry again!

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Charley, did you get the new refrigerator installed??smile.gif

Sue

Nearly complete. Need a gas line strecher and some screws for the door. Thanks for asking.

Headed to the store to stock it up after a shower. Need anything? With the wifi service here best to respond in person. We're so far away... LOL!

Safe travels,
roadhousecharley
Class of 13
SKP#115320
'92 Monaco Crown Royal Signature
'02 Jeep Wrangler
'03 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
24' Leonard Enclosed V-nose, Dual Ramp trailer

15433597052_970b68fe6d.jpg

Beautiful day up here in the PNW. 48 degrees and the SUN IS SHINING. Little cool for Shorts and one does need a top with long sleeves, but it sure is nicer than it has been lately. Seems I keep reading about all the Sun and Warm weather down in the southern part of the country but ain't been a one of y'all volunteer to send any up this way. :angry:

Just kicking back babysitting the Smoker with a couple of Pork Shoulders in it. Gonna have Pulled Pork and Baaaaaad Whiskey for the Super Bowl. Y'all have fun now hear.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Beautiful day up here in the PNW. 48 degrees and the SUN IS SHINING. Little cool for Shorts and one does need a top with long sleeves, but it sure is nicer than it has been lately. Seems I keep reading about all the Sun and Warm weather down in the southern part of the country but ain't been a one of y'all volunteer to send any up this way. :angry:

Just kicking back babysitting the Smoker with a couple of Pork Shoulders in it. Gonna have Pulled Pork and Baaaaaad Whiskey for the Super Bowl. Y'all have fun now hear.

Joe

We aren't bragging OR sending you any your way cause it comes and then poof! it's gone again. The mornings are still very chilly.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Hope you don't take offense, Joe, but those look like a couple warn-out hearts....maybe from some of this Q group...LOL :D

:lol: No offense taken, a couple of Pork Shoulders that are now a big batch of Pulled Pork.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Is it too late to join the Class-Less Class? We sold our home in mid Dec. so were supposed to go FT in 2012. Then had to moved into and appartment for a month with health issues, now been n a Motel gor two weeks waiting for the weather to clear to travel to FL. So we are not in the Class of 2012 or the class of 2013. When I was young everyone always said I was crazy, and now that we are going FT THIS WED. the family says I'm STILL CRAZY. I think we would fit in if there is a spot open.