We made it home.

ATCBoomer

Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it back to New Jersey. We totaled 3500 miles on our 12 day trip from NJ to LA and back. Jennifer and I just wanted to say to all of you that we meet at the ECR that we thoroughly enjoy our time with you. We wish that we could have stayed the whole week and one day we will. We felt just like family from the moment we arrived. Jennifer had no idea what to expect but left ready for next year.

Please take lots of pictures tomorrow at Fitzgerald gliders. Please post any info that could be useful to those of us that couldn't be there.

I will also put together a post about train horn setups for those that are interested. Give me a few days to get everything settled back down here at the house and I'll put it all together.

Once again we had a great time at the ECR and can't wait to see everyone again. If anybody comes within 2 hrs of NJ let us know and we will do our best to meet up with you and have a mini rally.

Thanks for coming !! I Didn't get a chance to tell you this morning as ya'll left, how glad I am that there are gentlemen like you protecting our freedoms. It was a pleasure standing around the fire last night. We will take a lot of pictures tomorrow and post them if I can. And Yes ,please post about the train horns when you can. Thanks again for coming, glad you and Jennifer made it home safe,,,

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Enjoyed talking with you during happy hour last night and heard you going by this morning. Thanks again for your service and to Jennifer for teaching the future generation of America..

Wish both of us could have stayed longer but hopefully retirement will come soon for you and I with the increase in enjoyable travel time that will bring.

Again, I enjoyed meeting and talking to you and look forward to seeing you on the road again soon....

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Glad to hear your all home safe it was great to meet you both & hope to see you somewhere soon, Delaware is not far so if you come my way get in touch.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Dustin & Jennifer,

It was a real pleasure to meet you guys and spend a little time. Please put us on your calendar for next year and come back. Glad you made it home safely.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived