I don't get on like used to

Bob Cochran

I don't get on like I used to but I don't get notices of NE posts and read them.I have input worthwhile will still post.

Next item. I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. Also wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a save and Happy New Year.

2019 Thor Chateau 28E on a Ford E450 chassis. Maybe awhile but will get a new picture forgive one up there it is my old rig.

Hi Bob!

Glad to see your post, it seems like it's been a while. I hope everything is going your way.

I know what you mean about not getting on like you used to. I can feel myself slowing down a bit but all in all I'm doing OK.

We had hoped to winter in Congress this winter but life had different ideas, so here we sit in northern IL. No relief for the wicked, HA. I have my snow thrower all prepped and ready. Since Thanksgiving has come an gone winter will show up any day now. The good part will be that might shower me with inspiration, or

"HITCH ITCH", YE HA.

Take care and have a happy and blessed through the holidays and into a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

roadfitter

2000 T-2000 10 speed autoshift DD430/500 H.P.

2001 Alfa 39' Toyhouse

http://community.webshots.com/user/roadfitter597

Holiday lite trucks.

Glad all going ok. Life right know getting in the way. Got our first snow today maybe 4 inches probably headed your way. Here it should be all gone in a day or 2. Be safe and don't work to hard.

2019 Thor Chateau 28E on a Ford E450 chassis. Maybe awhile but will get a new picture forgive one up there it is my old rig.

Yes Bob, I've missed you and your input/comments to my problems and projects. Always appreciated your viewpoint. To me snow is no fun. Loved it as a kid and younger adult but no more. Clean up is hard on my body even with the old Ferguson tractor and bucket. Poor little dog can't poop due to his short legs (Dachshund) and I must carry him to the dirt floor under one side of the barn. Sorry you and Ken will stay north this winter. We head for the sunny beaches right after Christmas time spent with the kids and grand kids. Take care wishes to both you and Ken. Hope medical issues are not the cause of slow-downs.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

First not medical just seems like so busy. Political season does that to me. I rather visit snow on my own terms. Where I am in Eastern Arizona snow rarely lasts more than a couple of days. Accumulations are small all good but I have to shovel deck this morning before thaw and freezes to ice, oh joy. Be safe us old guys and shoveling snow not good combination.

Archived