Palomino Truck Camper Repair

Does anyone on the forum know of a really good RV repair center in the northwest that can handle collision repair damage? We had a deer strike the truck and our truck camper and the impact hit one of the camper support jacks breaking out the corner mount. I'll be contacting Palomino tomorrow to see what they say and share some pictures. The closest Palomino RV sales/service to us is in Helena and they have already said it's not something they can handle. It may be that the cost to repair will be more than the units worth (~$5500)? :(

Oh well, it turns out it cannot be repaired. Dagnabit anyhow, we really like that camper.

I might know of an outfit in Western Oregon. They built custom wood and aluminum framed canopies and basic camper shells. The question would probably be if it can be done at a reasonable price. If it's just the mount support, it's probably doable. If the frame itself was racked out of square and needs a full side tear-out... likely not. Do you have any photos of the damage that I could forward along?

Edited by Yarome

• 4 years later...