Contact Phone # for 56th Escapde-Essex Junction,VT

jc2

While prepping the routing for our upcoming trip to Maine, NH, and Vt, I noted that there does not appear to be any contact phone number, (unless I overlooked it) for the 56th Escapade in Essex Junction. I would think this would be something that should be available in the event some attendees might be delayed arriving for whatever reason. What say you event planners; did I miss seeing the number or is there not one available? :huh:

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304-Spartan Chassis-Cummins ISL 425hp-2013 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Towed-SKP# 120487-FMCA #402879-

Apparently no response I guess means no contact # to call if an attendee will be delayed arriving later than scheduled. Interesting, :(

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304-Spartan Chassis-Cummins ISL 425hp-2013 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Towed-SKP# 120487-FMCA #402879-

Thanks, but I'm not sure the Livingston office answers the phone on the weekend. <_<

Accordingly to Ramona at the Escapees office there Is no contact number for Escapade during the event, However I am sure that if that changes the Pinners will chime in. and no overnight parking àt the facility for late arrival after the close of parking each day.

Are you just concerned about arriving late after parking closes each day?? If so I believe you will need to adjust your plans.

There is a Wal Mart in Burlington that indicates overnight parking but I would certainly confirm that on the day you expect to use it

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

My concern was not about us but with that many folks coming in, it is highly probable that there will be some that will have an unexpected event of sorts that could might make there arrival later than expected. Murphy's law always makes its presence known when least expected.

A very good suggestion in this day of such easy mobile communications. Perhaps one of the major phone companies would provide this service if asked. Maybe one of the readers has a contact to make this happen. Let us see what happens!

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

The thing to keep in mind is that all of us who work at things like parking and directing traffic, as well as in the office are volunteers who also pay to attend the Escapade. For that reason there is really nothing to be gained by calling to say that you will be late, since there isn't anyone there to park you after 2 pm. There is usually a designated holding area but you would be much wiser to just spend a night in a nearby parking lot or RV park if you prefer. The security team and the parking team report for work at 7am each morning in order to be ready to start parking rigs by 8 am. There are usually a few there waiting by the time we are ready for action and we go to work as soon as things are ready. There are few breaks most days for the next 6 hours and most of us are pretty well beat by the time we are finished for the day. In addition, there isn't anyone to answer phones either until the volunteers go to work each day but you can call the event phone during the parking hours. If prior to that our outside of those hours the Livingston office is the place to call as they do have cell phone contact with key staff members. The event phone is on the program that each attendee receives as a part of their arrival package and that number is (660-619-6884). The Livingston office does not have an after hours phone. There are some embers of the paid staff who are also at each Escapade, but they are kept on the run from daylight until well past dark so are not available by phone. I hope that this answers your question. The only other phone number that I have to give is my personal cell, and calling me wouldn't help. :P

Last year we parked over 900 RVs in three days, with vendors and staff included.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 1 month later...

Thanks! Why is it a restricted # or what? Thanks for sharing!

Safe Travels!

DataStorm #5423

Escapee CARE Supporter

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps a topic for next year. Thanks so much for your great work. To Bob and Molly from Von and Christina Class of 07.

Safe Travels!

DataStorm #5423

Escapee CARE Supporter

Archived