Dyna Max Fifth Wheels

floncto

I believe I have read that these units were built decently for some years and the quality then fell off. Can someone out there refresh my memory as to when the decline happened? Thanks. I am considering a 2014 that is still on the dealer's lot.

2005 F-250 6.0 Liter Diesel

2007 Coachmen Wyoming 325 RLTS

2 Shih Tzu's - Squirt (Mom), BeBe (Baby)

I assume your talking about the Trilogy line by Dyna Max. We really liked them but never made the plunge, the reason they stopped was to focus more on the motor homes they were set up for and started a B class line. Ronbo here on the board has one maybe he will chime in with more info,

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

We also have one. It's decently built, and has held up to full-time use well. It was probably best described as a higher mid-line unit. I think they only built for '13 to '15 model years, so reviews and personal anecdotes aren't real plentiful.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

We have some problems with ours, but nothing specific to the line. I would buy again. You should be able to get at least 40% below list price. The newer Dynamax is not the same at all. This one has 1 piece fiberglass roof that I love. You will want to upgrade to the independent suspension. I have added a lot of insulation. I have added heating elements to the front ac and the rear heat pump. We no longer use space heaters. I have residential thermostats in mine as well. What model are you looking at? Have then get all weights before signing as mine is very light on the pin weight. I run overloaded but am comfortable with the weights. I have seen how the frame is configured and it is very strong. Ask me your questions.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Archived