C&C Marketing and Insurance (National Insurance Company)?

chiefneon

Howdy!

While attending the Escapade this week I spoke with Chris and Charles Yust C&C Marketing and Insurance. I received a quote from them for our MDT, Smart Car and 5er Toy Hauler for fulltime insurance written by National Insurance Company. The quote was very good and much less than we are paying now with USAA an Progressive. My question is does anyone else use them and do you recommend them for fulltime RVer's. I don't recall seeing any thing mentioned on the forum before.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

They've been around for many years, serving as vendors at Escapades and other RV related events. I haven't used them but I know friends who have been well served by their insurance. Sometimes a good agent can make all the difference. As always, oRV

oRV

75065 Lifetime Member

2010 Phaeton 40 QTH

2014 Honda CR-V Toad

Howdy!

While attending the Escapade this week I spoke with Chris and Charles Yust C&C Marketing and Insurance. I received a quote from them for our MDT, Smart Car and 5er Toy Hauler for fulltime insurance written by National Insurance Company. The quote was very good and much less than we are paying now with USAA an Progressive. My question is does anyone else use them and do you recommend them for fulltime RVer's. I don't recall seeing any thing mentioned on the forum before.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

Got a contact?....I'm looking for a new agent and underwriter.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Do you mean National Interstate Insur? several of us have HDT's insured with them, but I've never heard of National Insurance.

or there is National General Insur that has all the policies sold through Good Sam.

chiefneon, on 28 Jul 2016 - 5:04 PM, said:chiefneon, on 28 Jul 2016 - 5:04 PM, said:

.... I received a quote from them for our MDT, Smart Car and 5er Toy Hauler for fulltime insurance written by National Insurance Company. ...

Jim

Do you mean National Interstate Insur? several of us have HDT's insured with them, but I've never heard of National Insurance.

or there is National General Insur that has all the policies sold through Good Sam.

Howdy!

The quote I received from Chris & Charles Yust is through National General Insurance.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

Gary & karen

2016 Smart Car Prime

Got a contact?....I'm looking for a new agent and underwriter.

Howdy!

Jack, as mentioned I spoke with Chris & Charles & Yust at the Escadape, they are C & C Marketing and Insurance.

Contact information is:

Cell (936) 425-5041

Fax 1 866-282-5420

cryust@yahoo.com

The quote they gave me for our MDT, Smart Car and 5er Toy Hauler is almost $2,000.00 less than what I'm paying to insurance with USAA on our MDT and Smart Car and Progressive on our 5er with fulltimer's insurance. I haven't heard any negative things about them so we're strongly considering the switch.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

Gary & karen

2016 Smart Car Prime

Howdy!

The quote I received from Chris & Charles Yust is through National General Insurance.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

National General is a large insurer with good ratings. They were previously known as GMAC Insurance, but are now privately owned since 2013.

Jim

Archived