Netgear Router Warning

A good reason to be vigilant about updating the firmware of your router every couple of months, and also change the standard "Netgear" name and create a password

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

Thanks for the info. Netgear has not notified me of this patch but has it listed on their website under "Security" . I downloaded and installed it. I expected to be notified like all my other devices do. I am disappointed in that.

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Thanks for the info. Netgear has not notified me of this patch but has it listed on their website under "Security" . I downloaded and installed it. I expected to be notified like all my other devices do. I am disappointed in that.

Update. I posted a complaint on the Netgear forum yesterday about not getting a notification and I got an email notification today about the issue with a patch download link and instructions on how to install it. Coincidence? Did anyone else get the email?

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Archived