The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Thanks to everyone for the fun week we had our first time in Q. Next year we will be more prepared with firewood and libation. We will also remember to park a little further away from the sand and more on the rocks just in case it rains again. We did not wash away but it was touch and go for awhile as we sank lower and lower into that sand. We did get to boondock two weeks straight without having to dump or move and that was great. We will do better at keeping our pin on the map. Safe travels to you all and thanks again for a great time out here. Diane & Glyn

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK since I'm cloas of 2012 I guess I fit in somewhere. Besides it's how I keep in touch with Jim and Sandie.

Arrived back at North Ranch this afternoon. I have an equalizer hitch on and it helped.. Should really see if I can find someone who knows how to set one up. Also is the rain I discovered leaks. The warranty list on this rig nos now very long. Going to brew some old fashioned trouble for both the dealer and manufacturer for the floods from above and below. :angry: I can understand a short pick up list but not one as long as this one is.

Together we, Ranger and Jin

www.desertbandanna.com - The

Heartland North Country RETS31
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ext Cab, Dually 4x4, 7.3l diesel.

Jeff & Tina, we from Illinois know that it's not the Mob that we have to worry about but our politicians...the Governers tend to graduate to prison! :rolleyes:

The rain from Q has followed is to the Phoenix area...stay dry my friends!

Roger & Lynn

You would know Roger would reference the mob since he's from Illinois. :lol:

Looks like we'll go south on Monday and a Jeep ride this morning. We want to see everyone before we go. Not many of us left at La Posa South. Later.

Tina and Jeff

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Jeff & Tina, we from Illinois know that it's not the Mob that we have to worry about but our politicians...the Governers tend to graduate to prison! :rolleyes:

The rain from Q has followed is to the Phoenix area...stay dry my friends!

Roger & Lynn

Thank you for taking it with you. We had gorgeous weather yesterday and more in the future. :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Just about to graduate, the house deal locks in by Friday and possession is in 2.5 weeks. Have not purchased another property yet so we will go full time for awhile and travel with our 2 horses, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 people and the new to us HDT.

2005 Western Star, MDE 4000 ,singled mid, 12' deck with Smart Car
Bison Stratus 3 horse with 16' short wall 12' slide out

http://www.spottedhorsegallery.com/
http://www.campingandhorses.com/

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Just about to graduate, the house deal locks in by Friday and possession is in 2.5 weeks. Have not purchased another property yet so we will go full time for awhile and travel with our 2 horses, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 people and the new to us HDT.

I just want to know where your horses sleep? :-) :D Congratulations on the sale of the house!!

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

I thought you named this class after me. Well it does sorta fit. Now I don't have to feel guilty when I come to the campfire without shaving for the past, UMMMM I forgot. I haven't had my puter on sept once or twice sense I got here. I've been using my phone to email every one. Now I have to change all my book marks but I'm leaving all the old book marks there so I can haunt you guys with some of the things you've done in the past. I'll toast the new class with a glass of cranberry Juice. Night

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

The horses get new scenery every time we move. We use a portable shock fence that works well, the horses respect the fence unless something spooks them badly. So far we have only twice had to fetch the horses back. I am looking to get some metal stall panels so I feel comfortable with going into town and leaving then unattended.

2005 Western Star, MDE 4000 ,singled mid, 12' deck with Smart Car
Bison Stratus 3 horse with 16' short wall 12' slide out

http://www.spottedhorsegallery.com/
http://www.campingandhorses.com/

The horses get new scenery every time we move. We use a portable shock fence that works well, the horses respect the fence unless something spooks them badly. So far we have only twice had to fetch the horses back. I am looking to get some metal stall panels so I feel comfortable with going into town and leaving then unattended.

How interesting is that !!! I bet there are no RV parks in your future and no picking up doo either. I love it! No sense in leaving the family behind. :)

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Had a nice party at Silly Al's this afternoon and the gang had a campfire tonight but I had to beg out on that. This old man was totally spent after all the daytime activity. I had to practice my "Steve" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Jeri, You might be surprised at how many RV parks have corrals. Just depends on where you travel.

I took my alternate day of driving to Parker to charge my batteries yesterday but couldn't make the rig go back. I'm across the river with full hookups and my rig is soaking up all the water and electricity it wants. Me, too. All my electronics are fully charged and so are my house batteries and it's been dark for several hours! Tomorrow I'm going to check out that bathhouse across the driveway to see how long a shower I can make myself take. Been doing Navy showers so long not sure I can remember how to take a long shower.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Jeri, You might be surprised at how many RV parks have corrals. Just depends on where you travel.

I took my alternate day of driving to Parker to charge my batteries yesterday but couldn't make the rig go back. I'm across the river with full hookups and my rig is soaking up all the water and electricity it wants. Me, too. All my electronics are fully charged and so are my house batteries and it's been dark for several hours! Tomorrow I'm going to check out that bathhouse across the driveway to see how long a shower I can make myself take. Been doing Navy showers so long not sure I can remember how to take a long shower.

Linda

Be careful when you talk about long showers. You might have a bunch of unwanted visitors! :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Saw this topic a while back and decided to wait until we're realy FT to post. Met Paul and Sue today and changed my mind. Would like to be a part if ya'll will have me.

Safe travels,
roadhousecharley
Class of 13
SKP#115320
'92 Monaco Crown Royal Signature
'02 Jeep Wrangler
'03 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
24' Leonard Enclosed V-nose, Dual Ramp trailer

15433597052_970b68fe6d.jpg

Saw this topic a while back and decided to wait until we're realy FT to post. Met Paul and Sue today and changed my mind. Would like to be a part if ya'll will have me.

Where are you? There are a some of us Classless still in Quartzsite. We would be happy to meet you.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Toni, they are here with us in the Keys. We met them by chance this afternoon and started talking .,,,,,,,,,you know how THAT goessmile.gifWe told them about our very loose "group" of friends.

Charley, it was great meeting you two today- we'll catch up with you soon to give you the Escapees Magazine!

The weather here has been outstanding! my brother and sister-in-law have left to go back to the cold in Boston, poor suckers!

We were hoping to put the boatin the water tomorrow, but apparently now there is a small craft advisory. Ugh.

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Us too! Couldn't believe it!! :lol:

Charley,

Of course we'll have you. They let me in, didn't they?

Linda Sand

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Standing around this afternoon with Glyn the driving instructor a jeep sometinh g or toher with a shell pulls up, guy leans out and says "I know you, your Ranger and Jin" as he points to the dog sitting in the car. I should point out I am not Ranger and Jin. I'm Ranger and he's Jin. :lol:

*exits mumbling* 40 years those dogs have been my partners and now I'm sidekick to the dog.

Together we, Ranger and Jin

www.desertbandanna.com - The

Heartland North Country RETS31
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ext Cab, Dually 4x4, 7.3l diesel.

Toni, they are here with us in the Keys. We met them by chance this afternoon and started talking .,,,,,,,,,you know how THAT goessmile.gifWe told them about our very loose "group" of friends.

Charley, it was great meeting you two today- we'll catch up with you soon to give you the Escapees Magazine!

The weather here has been outstanding! my brother and sister-in-law have left to go back to the cold in Boston, poor suckers!

We were hoping to put the boatin the water tomorrow, but apparently now there is a small craft advisory. Ugh.

Julie and Mike made margueritas tonight and we talked about you. All good you know.

Let those new found friends know about our annual gathering in Quartzsite and that we would love to include them.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

So great to be with some of our Classless Class again after a week parked on asphalt at the rv dealership. We are happy to have spent this evening with those here at Plamosa Road, and send best wishes to those of you we spent time with at La Posa South... such a warm, welcoming bunch of people and we look forward to many future visits! Tomorrow we head for North Ranch to attend Boot Camp... much to learn about our new rig and we are truly happy campers!

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Standing around this afternoon with Glyn the driving instructor a jeep sometinh g or toher with a shell pulls up, guy leans out and says "I know you, your Ranger and Jin" as he points to the dog sitting in the car. I should point out I am not Ranger and Jin. I'm Ranger and he's Jin. :lol:

*exits mumbling* 40 years those dogs have been my partners and now I'm sidekick to the dog.

Look out for the Glyn guy. He can tell some tall tales if you let him. LOL And of course, Jin is top dog.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Guest coldsmoke

we have arrived in north ranch.. as we were parking the rig the guy next to us said carefull dont back into the fellow behind you,, deb looks and says,, no big deal we know them ( G & D Carson) then i drove around the corner and ran into Jin and his side kick ranger ,,,

the park is almost full, usually empty now,, but wood carvers are here , and boot camp.

stay safe all

coldsmoke

we have arrived in north ranch.. as we were parking the rig the guy next to us said carefull dont back into the fellow behind you,, deb looks and says,, no big deal we know them ( G & D Carson) then i drove around the corner and ran into Jin and his side kick ranger ,,,

the park is almost full, usually empty now,, but wood carvers are here , and boot camp.

stay safe all

coldsmoke

That's great! Tom and Dianne are heading there today. You'll be able to have your own little get together. We're heading into the Big City on Sunday -- :)

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!