Volvo VNL 630 for sale

reneritter2

I am looking to sell my 2005 Volvo VNL630 which has been singled, has a VED 12 Lt. Volvo engine coupled to a Meritor freedom line 12 speed transmission, the truck runs flawless and is a two pedal truck, There are @ 609000 miles on the clock, the truck has been maintained to top standards, has new starter and alternator installed, new exhaust from the flex joint up, is fitted with the "Jackalopee" electrical conversion box. It also has a power bike loading system much like the "Rampage" truck has graphics same as the trailer! the truck is safetied until May 31 2017 and licensed until 31 October 2016! with this truck I am also selling my 2008 Cross Roads Seville VF36SB which I bought new in June 2009, this trailer is a top of the line, high end trailer with all the bells and whistles including but not limited to leather furniture, auto seek satellite, two TV, two AC, washer dryer combo, rain sensor extractor, four door fridge with ice maker, fire place, home entertainment system, Bar, electric awning, tinted privacy glass all around, and to many options to mention, I am looking at selling the truck for USD $31,500.00 and the trailer for USD 30,750.00 or as a package deal the two together for USD $ 60,000.00 I can arrange transport and delivery to the Canadian border for cost! If interested contact me at rene.ritter@bellaliant.net I can send more pictures inside and out of this beautiful set up, we are selling because of health reasons and our age! For more details of this setup visit my web page www.hdtrvwhitelightning.com which will tell the story of how this truck came about.

Thank you.

Archived