Washing Dishes

Velos

I am always leery of TV advertisements, if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't true. We watch Shark Tank and enjoy the success stories from good planning and hard work. We get a chuckle out of some of the ideas and entrepreneurs that don't know their numbers but give them credit for trying.

I saw a product called Scrub Daddy and thought it was just another gimmick then saw one in a store and thought I would give it a try. We use paper plates a lot but I really like it for cleaning pots and pans, it doesn't scratch, it dries quickly so there is never an odor and is just the right size for my RV kitchen.

I am always leery of TV advertisements, if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't true. We watch Shark Tank and enjoy the success stories from good planning and hard work. We get a chuckle out of some of the ideas and entrepreneurs that don't know their numbers but give them credit for trying.

I saw a product called Scrub Daddy and thought it was just another gimmick then saw one in a store and thought I would give it a try. We use paper plates a lot but I really like it for cleaning pots and pans, it doesn't scratch, it dries quickly so there is never an odor and is just the right size for my RV kitchen.

Thanks I will give those a try. I'm not sensitive to the stinky sponge smell but my wife sure is.

fuso.jpg.b3c0d8d35ed0a147efc1900170d393e5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks I will give those a try. I'm not sensitive to the stinky sponge smell but my wife sure is.

We pop our wet sponges in the microwave on high for 3 minutes every three days to kill accumulated bacteria.

Just make sure they are wet & don't attempt to remove them from the microwave until they've had a chance to cool.

Mark

Mark & Sue---SKP#86611
'06 International 4400LoPro DT570 310hp 950ft-lbs.-Allison--3.70 gears
'05 36' Teton Liberty
'12 BMW F650 twin

• 1 month later...

My rig has a washer and drier so the two were spread apart enough to install a Fisher Paykel d/w drawer. Less than 2 gallons of water and everything comes out squeaky clean.

I agree for dishwasher safe dishes I love my Fisher Paykel dish drawer. Economical on water and very quiet running.

Archived