Customer Service

Onthego

I made arrangements by phone and online to get a windshield replaced. Was emailed that they would be here between 1pm-5pm yesterday. Got a confirmation and technician picture yesterday morning. At 4:55 pm I called to see where he was and the operator put me on hold. After a few minutes he came back to say the technician would call in 30 to 45 minutes to give me an arrival time. I cancelled. It would be dark by the time he would get to me and it was windy. I told the operator I wasted the whole afternoon waiting and didn't appreciate it. A call during that 4 hour period to let me know what was going on would have been nice.

Jeff :)

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Sorry to hear about your poor service experience. Many of us have been down that path, however, there are many RV service providers that help us to solve the unlimited number of issues that arrive from our choice of OUR lifestyle. One of the many benefits of this great forum is that folks share their experiences good and bad that may help others to solve a similar problem(s). Thanks!

Safe Travels! Always have a watchful eye!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

I made arrangements by phone and online to get a windshield replaced. Was emailed that they would be here between 1pm-5pm yesterday. Got a confirmation and technician picture yesterday morning. At 4:55 pm I called to see where he was and the operator put me on hold. After a few minutes he came back to say the technician would call in 30 to 45 minutes to give me an arrival time. I cancelled. It would be dark by the time he would get to me and it was windy. I told the operator I wasted the whole afternoon waiting and didn't appreciate it. A call during that 4 hour period to let me know what was going on would have been nice.

If you're just venting, I understand and I hope it helped. If you're wanting to be helpful, you need to share the vendor name and tell us if this windshield was for your motorhome or for your toad.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Make sure you tell you insurance company about the problem.

I will pay for the windshield myself. It is only a couple of hundred dollars. Need to get it done before we get back to Texas in the spring.

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Archived