Winegard satellite

Not enough information. I assume this is a Winegard Trav'ler. Have you checked for tree interference?

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

• 4 weeks later...

Winegard makes several different types of satellite TV dishes, from domes (both roof-installed and portable) to the open-faced Trav'ler. Let us know specifically which one you have for more help. But Dale's advice to call Winegard is good.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

• 4 weeks later...

Ditto the recommendation to call Winegard tech support. We have a roof mount manual dish that I couldn't get to connect. Winegard tech services did a great job of stepping me through what needed to be done!

Ron and Pat, and 2 Portuguese Water Dogs

2013 Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax w/SuperGlide

2005 NuWa HitchHiker DA 31.5 LK w/MorRyde IS

Had a similar problem with our Trav'ler. Switched cable A with cable C at the base. system came back for about a year. Some here had said it was the LNB, which I bought, then found out about the cable switch before it arrived. Kept the LNB as back up, when the Trav'ler failed this year, switched out the LNB. No change in operation. Talked to Winegard tech support..suggested as a last option before shipping to them to change the "sheathed cable" between the base and LNB. Worked and has worked now for about two months. I have also relocated the A and C cables at the base to the original connections, since I had to add a 6" piece of coax to reached one of the connection.

Teacher's Pet

'06 40' Phaeton QSH 350 Cat.

'04 R-Vision B+ Model 213, 6.0 Chevrolet.

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com

http://map.datastormusers.com/user3.cfm?user=3912

Archived